It's Finally Arrived

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

OneEyedEagle

Bencher
Well after much procrastination my football club members card has finally arrived. After letting it lapse last year for a year (being a member since 2004) due to no one from the club charging my credit card for renewal I took the advice of some from this site (thanks lads) and wrote to the club and advised them of my bad experience.

Well last week I got a call advising me that my original membership # has been reinstated and today the postman has delivered. Thank you to the ladies at the football club (from memory I think their names were Mandy and Barbara that I spoke to) for sorting it out and following up with my letter.

Now all that is left to wait for is to see if the board when they next meet will reinstate my 5 years of membership since 2004. It feels good be a member once again.

I hope that next year they may link the football club membership with the screaming eagles so at least we can get access to the content from the official site.

They need to simplify the levels of membership as currently there are too many , i.e. I have Leagues Club, Football Club and then add one more if I want Screaming Eagles etc etc, I think you get the drift.

Dont be stupid, thats sure to cost you extra. every internet forum will be pay to use soon... :S

Flip link said:
Dont be stupid, thats sure to cost you extra. every internet forum will be pay to use soon... :S

Sssshhhhh Don't give Dan any idea's but it would be good to vote on the Gordon Willoughby medal etc. Plus I like the freedom of free speech on silvertails that doesn't happen on the other site.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4