It's going to be a long weekend!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Whilst on tonight's performance we don't deserve to stay alive, one is hoping that we will get a chance to play next weekend.

I am shattered but as the Manly tragic that I am, I would hate us to die on that effort.

Will be supporting Titans, Dogs and Dragons to get up, though I have a bad feeling about this one!!!

when hall withdrew i had a bad feeling, we are wounded up front where it counts, hopefully we will get another chance against a team we know we can beat.

our hoodoo teams are the dragons and storm, i don't think we'll make the gf, but the final would be a fair result...

unfortunately the top 8 is bottom heavy, unlike other years, i don't fancy the bulldogs or the titans though they might lift.

wait and see....

it's just a game....

We'll be right

No way Brisbane AND Newcastle get up Saturday, and Parra can't reverse 37-0.

Back next week!

I agree NY Eagle.  My daughter just flew out to NY this morning by the way.  Anyway, Drugcastle won't win and neither will the Slime.  ergo, we're back next week.  Always better to see your team play, even badly, for a few weeks more than not at all. 

The fork has been in us and is already in the sink. We are that done

Hopefully it is done and dusted tonight

I am fairly confident for some reason that we will be heading to the Gold Coast next weekend, and hopefully if we get through that one, the Dogs would be next up, while Melbourne, Brisbane and the Dragons bash themselves up and knock each other out on the other side of the draw

I would be confident of beating both the coast and the Dogs. What you suggest is a dream scenario but there are a lot of maybes!!! First time I will have wanted to the Dogs to win for a long time.

Any competent coach, looking at last nights game and others throughout the year, will just target Ms Williams.  Other than the Tits, am not confident any more of beating anyone.   

I just hope Newcastle and Brisbane lose tonight so I don't have to cheer for St George. I can easily see both of them winning tonight so I still might not have to :)

In hindsight, we would have been better to lose to The Titans, and come 6th or 7th and play The Dogs or Tits.

Lyon would have had longer to recover. So too, Rodney, King and co.

Broncos smashing Titans... 28-10 first half
It's up to the Dogs and Dragons, can't see Titans coming back.  I'm worried that the druggers will beat the dogs too, more than the Eels beating Saints

Titans getting smashed was always on the cards, cant believe I am going to have to support both the Dogs & Dragons

We're stuffed. One of Knights/Eels will win. need a massive comeback from the Titans to save us, and they got smashed in the first half.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4