It's Happened Again!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ralphie

Bencher
Premium Member
This is just like when Hindmarsh announced his retirement before they beat us. Aaron Payne has announced his retirement at teh end of the year.

That means the girls will be trying to win it for Aaron, just like the slimies did for Hindmarsh. :dodgy:

This is just like when Hindmarsh announced his retirement before they beat us. Aaron Payne has announced his retirement at teh end of the year.

That means the girls will be trying to win it for Aaron, just like the slimies did for Hindmarsh. :dodgy:

Look. We have our best team, or close to it as I presume King won't play.
If we can't win with this team then we probably aren't going to be serious contenders.

If we can't win with this team then we probably aren't going to be serious contenders.

The Who said:

Agreed, but why do these things keep on happening to make it that bit more difficult. :angel:

The Who said:

Agreed, but why do these things keep on happening to make it that bit more difficult. :angel:

No it wont, because last time against Parra we were on a 2 game losing streak and only scored 6 points the previous game. A Big difference compared to now, given that Manly scored 24 points against the warriors.

No it wont, because last time against Parra we were on a 2 game losing streak and only scored 6 points the previous game. A Big difference compared to now, given that Manly scored 24 points against the warriors.

Ralphie said:
The Who said:

We can't keep using excuses for our hot-cold form. This is where we must string together wins. This match and the one against Boncos (in particular) are vital to win if we are to get into the top four.

Ralphie said:
The Who said:

We can't keep using excuses for our hot-cold form. This is where we must string together wins. This match and the one against Boncos (in particular) are vital to win if we are to get into the top four.

Well you would think parra would try and win a premiership for hindmarsh, they didn't succeed in that or even put any effort in...

Well you would think parra would try and win a premiership for hindmarsh, they didn't succeed in that or even put any effort in...

Tough game this weekend, obviously would love a win, but more than anything, 80 mins of competing which we haven't seen in a while.

Tough game this weekend, obviously would love a win, but more than anything, 80 mins of competing which we haven't seen in a while.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6