It's official.......I hate the OFF SEASON!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Like many, bored stiff...crap cricket isn;t grabbing me and still three months to go until te good stuff starts again and STILL no details for the first 5 rounds, what's the world coming to!!

Yeah its frustrating  that the 1st 5 rounds haven't been announced there are a few of us that want to book flights etc if we play on Sat or the Sunday while it is cheap to do

i've heard the first 5 rounds would get announced this week.. so they have tomorrow.. they came on this day last year..

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
Maybe Wikileaks knows
lol
I'd love to hear some leaks out of News Ltd about what they really think of the game.

Maybe Brian Waldron will come up with something.

Here we are,all waiting for the No Real Leadership to announce the 1st 5 rounds.Meanwhile,Jetstar and Virgin both have sale fares on at the moment.Come on nrl,get your bloody act together.Must be waiting for the annual Xmas dividends from their shares in the domestic airlines!

probably waiting on the inglis deal to be finalised . IF he signs for souffs they will get the first 10 TV games of the year

Ant80 link said:
you know your bored when your watching a replay of a rah rah game on fox.

I am struggling in the off season too and was watching drag racing and funny cars on One HD last night. I must have been sniffing more nitromethane than the infield crowd to do that.

;D
the off season is funny because of players comments like for example.. Jamal Idris,  it`s Dec & this wanka has finally thought of a reason to explain his(dud) 2nd yr ..  well ppl  it wasnt jamals form it was his eye wear that let him down , thats why he couldnt catch the ball or see the defense ,, its all in todays tele site.. jamal was playing with a disability all last season, his contacts kept falling out..
::)....

I remember he destroyed us in the first game in 09.  Played in the wet at Telstra.  Horrible game to be at.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4