It's "OFFICIAL" (TBC) the off season sucks!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Not sure if I can use that "banned" word in my title thread but I'd be hoping the Sea Eagles wouldn't be offended by it's use in this context!!

Yep sucks big time.....and 5 months to wait until we can start arguing again!!

I suppose we have the Test this weekend (why it's being played in the heat of Townsville 3 weeks after seaosn end is beyond me BUT that's another argument!!

In other news,

At the awards night last Friday MWTS regular Margaret Anthony from Emerald in Queensland was awarded Sea Eagles "member of the year.

For those who may not know her she travels from Emerald in central Queensland to every Manly away game (starting at the WCC in Leeds in February and ending with our Semi Final in Melbourne), plus she makes about 50% of home games.

Our own "Bones" was also in attendance and would have been another worthy winner, I imagine he'll get a look in 2013 as this is the first such award to be given.

Margaret is also an amazing suppporter of the online shop.

An incredible effort (and yes she's lucky enough to be able to afford all that which I know is another story).

AND

Russell Pringle (who posts on here as "My Bluedog") bought the rights to be the Number 1 Season Ticket Holder for 2013.

Russ and his wife Deb are also MWTS regulars, again starting at Leeds and concluding at Melbourne.

My personal congratulations to Margaret and Russell and very proud to have you as part of the MWTS crew.

RE: It's OFFICIAL the off season sucks!!

How long was Friday night damn it

I just sent BE a text ten minutes ago saying how boring the off season is.
I must agree with you Mark. The club had no option other than to give Margaret the member of the year award. It would have been an injustice had she not got it. She is a fantastic supporter of this great club, but she is an even better person. She is the best.
The look on Russell's wife Debs face when she found out Russell won the auction for the #1 ticket holder was priceless. But again, it is an honour which seems perfectly suited to the holder. Well done Russ.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
It's OFFICIAL I'M BORED

Yeah I am afraid that V8 Supercars and Domestic One Day Cricket just don't quite match a pre or post game NRL weekend!!

Well, extra tid bits like this make the off season more interesting, so thanks.

Mybluedog stood me up in Canada so he's now on a watch list.

I travel to every game but I'm shy so don't go on about it.*

*This isn't true.

But well done everyone! OFFICIALLY!

And there's an Ice Hockey lockout ! Sucks ! Normally, about this time, I'm delving into the season proper. Game almost 3 in 5 days for my team.

Plus it was Daniel's birthday yesterday and he didn't tell anyone!

*nhl lockout not hockey.**

**that's what they're saying here to encourage us to support a local team.

It will be good once the cricket has kicked off. But currently.... Its more painful than watching a Parra V Penriff game.

Bathurst was on yesterday Zzzzz Zzzzz Zzzzzz. Cricket starts soon Zzzzzz Zzzzzzz Zzzzzzz
I guess we can just be grateful for Big Brother :p

How many weeks till our first trial ? Thank god for Silvertails or I would die from lack of Manly Sea Eagle talk.

BOZO said:
The off season is not to bad for some of us single Sea eagles as we can now focus on recruiting new talent at the night clubs on the weekends

Yeah go away. Married, couple of young kids and Mrs working afternoon shifts. Last time I saw a nightclub was........:huh:

mickqld said:
BOZO said:
The off season is not to bad for some of us single Sea eagles as we can now focus on recruiting new talent at the night clubs on the weekends

Yeah go away. Married, couple of young kids and Mrs working afternoon shifts. Last time I saw a nightclub was........:huh:
Good on you Mick you are a loyal Sea eagle and a good family man . Keep up the good work !!!

wow, we are bored.

For Mick....

nightclub.gif

Aah night clubs, single females (actually interested in you).....oh the memories!!

I will have been married for 38 years in December, I do remember those times....BUT only just!!

The trouble with the off season is we'll run out of Manly things to talk about (and soon) and by about January the natives on here with be "restless" and we'll start atacking and feeding off one another until the blissful release of Round 1.

How long is it again???

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Imagine living there

DildoNewfoundland.jpg

Oh mark, I never run out of 'manly' things to talk about! *unrelated to the above pic.

I supose if we run out of things we can just make some up...cough cough

globaleagle said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Imagine living there

DildoNewfoundland.jpg

Oh mark, I never run out of 'manly' things to talk about! *unrelated to the above pic.
This place must be full of females. Where is this place and how do you get there ????

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6