It's sickening

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
The suck-up commentary about Slater. Never a mention of the errors. He knocked on, although it wasn't called because it was Slater (it must have been an intentional kick...), scored off a ball that rolled forward, missed a tackle that almost led to a try, left a huge hole for Mullen to score from the scrumbase, threw a wild pass that was caught by a Knight which led to a try....
At one stage Rabbits praised him for being at dummy half. Geeze, give us a break. They are calling him differently from every other player. They ignore everything that shows he is a mere mortal, not super-human.

He is fast agile a good opportunist, very
Fit and seems to have little fear, on top
Of that like the last post says his blunders
Get overlooked, he is dirty player, a grub
With his knees, plays for the storm
And I bloody can't stand the bloke.....

Franchise filth. Cheated us out of a GF and 2 minor premierships. I will hate them forever.

He is already being annointed as an Immortal. I find that offensive. He is clearly greater than an Immortal, they need to strike a new honour for him, he should be the first RL Deity.

He is obviously also part magician, how else do you explain him being able to pull off this illusion of greatness.

Can't blame Gidly for blowing up, the refereeing was atrocious
And it shows how easily a couple of bad ref decisions these days
Can give you next to know chance of winning, that's why I don't bet on league, it's frustrating when a stupid call that all replays show was
Wrong and it leads to you losing your cash, and the commentators
Just joke about it and move on most of the time.
That try of slaters was either a dropped ball or a metre forward
And hardly noticed???

They are a team of cheats...and now dirty cheats....they change their dirty tactics each week....but still do it.....

I've said it before, Nothing will change while that arrogant Harrigan is in charge of those idiots in the middle. I just can't understand the problem. The rules are there to be policed, so police them. Knock-ons are knock-ons, and so forth. Get those line runners to police forward passes, or at least have the video ref comment in the ear of those dunderheads with the whistle. C'mon Bill, get it together or resign while you still have some credibility.

As good as he is, he is the most over rated player in the history of the game.

Tonight's effort, I give him a 4.

That's 2 more than Buderus who was pathetic.

The most heinous crimes the scum have committed among many is the total change in the Rugby League ruck.Due to Bellamy we now have players like Manu and Blair who seek out achilles tendons and pectorals with seeming immunity,Todd Lowrie chopping the legs off a player who is already held,Smiths head screw....the list goes on.And we are all told it is within the rules and great coaching.Well change the f...ing rules and get rid of these dogs.TREX gets 7 for a dangerous but unintentional tackle while Manu continues his intentional dog acts week in week out.If a movement in the ruck is not a part of a normal tackling motion then penalise them and also make an old style leg tackle a dominant tackle.It is simple logic and will return our game to its roots and not a WWF sideshow.Then lets see how these Melbourne "soldiers" go.

One last rant.They commentators constantly refer to the storm as the "benchmark",the storm "culture",the team of their 'generation'.So the invention of wrestling and being the first team ever to be stripped of titles is the way to create great culture it would seem.While possessing four of the 5 best players in the world they also only won two premierships (prior to being stripped)-one beaten 40 nil and the other against a very average broncos side with Shane Perry at half.Hardly the stuff of legend.

I honestly watch storm games in silence now.Enough is enough.

I wish a tackled player would keep kicking his legs out when playing the storm. Hopefully one time they may connect with the face of a storm cheat coming into tackle around the knees.

etc

Did anyone else get the impression that the refs were one-sided (to teh storm) all game. The amount of decisions that they got wrong in favour of the scum was shocking.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7