It's started

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
It's started

This mornings article from Gould the Great has poor Jonathan being picked on by the dreadful NRL judiciary which Gould says has the affrontory to charge such an excellent player. 'Won't we all suffer if Thurston isn't there', seems to be the pitch from this fat jellyroll. Just as he hid Joey's drug act from the average punter and has defended illegal play on the field for ever, Gould is outrageously now asking for forgivness for an obvious dangerous act so the game supposedly wont suffer from Thurston's absence. Has this lump of lard, this dinosaur, this overblown piece of ****e, this fat lump of crap, no scruples?

It's started

The same could be said for the stand-in sports commentator on this morning's Ch 9 Today show who is so on the Cowboy's payroll he went as far as to suggest that Koopu should learn how to fall properly!

It's started

I can't remember this level of sympathy when Jim Serdaris was rubbed out of a grand final for some inoccuous charge. Left us with Scott Fulton and cost us a premiership!!!

It's started

I well remember that game and the match winning try was scored down Sedaris's side.

It's started

Who here seriously listens to anything that Gould says. The guy just loves the sound of his own voice and we all know he has his little club of favourites, those "bwillyant" players, the ones with that something special that you "just can't coach that sort of thing".

The guy is a clown with more hidden agendas than the CIA.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6