It's Time!!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
It has been a torturous wait since 1996 and the days when we ruled the (then) ARL. The miserable years ofthe the ill-fated merged Northern Eagles, the great escape of the wooden spoon and near insolvency have all been part of the nightmare of the post SuperLeague era. Our club paid more dearly than any other for that abomination. (How hard was it to watch the Rorters dominate in the early 2000s - when they benefitted from what hurt us so much?)

It has been a great joy to be part of the renewal of our mighty club and to watch the Mighty Manly slowly make its way back from ignominy: -  a brief semi appearance against the Slime in 05, an inglorious exit in 2006 after two losses (BKs last game), and then a Grand Final appearance in which we failed to turn up.  In each of those three seasons we have built on the previous and played some pretty good footy along the way, restoring pride in the maroon and white and bringing joy and hope to the revitalised fans.

We now stand on the cusp of Premiership Number 7, putting us back on the pedestal where we belong.

Dessie and the boys - go do your stuff. It is now time!!

Hear hear. Well said CW

Canteen Worker link said:
We now stand on the cusp of Premiership Number 8, putting us back on the pedestal where we belong.

Did I miss one somewhere along the line ??

Nonetheless let's hope it's a win tomorrow, we deserve it after all the **** we went through with Superleague, and then those low life Bears trying to kill us off when we were on our knees.

Well said regardless of how many we have won or lost, it is our time....this group of players will NEVER have the opportunity again....I just hope that the Beaver factor doesn;'t wiegh them down, these two sides hardly have a split hair between them...they need to be 110% focused on what they have to do NOT the emotion of the clubs fav son's last game. Oh sure we all want a win for that reason BUT they need to win for themseleves and play for each other like NEVER before...it's the ONLY way they can beat the Storm.

Chip & Chase link said:
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=178645.msg199680#msg199680 date=1223042400]

We now stand on the cusp of Premiership Number 8, putting us back on the pedestal where we belong.

Did I miss one somewhere along the line ??

Nonetheless let's hope it's a win tomorrow, we deserve it after all the S**t we went through with Superleague, and then those low life Bears trying to kill us off when we were on our knees.
[/quote]Wishful thinking on my behalf, plus a late night!!! :) :) :) :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6