It's time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Okay folks. The sun is warm, the sky is blue. Your baying for blood is satiated. I can even hear the whack of leather on willow. Presumably the Tooves era is upon us.

Time to move on. There is nothing to see here.

Au contraire, mon ami! This sordid tale looks like it has a few last plot twists. C'mon Mata let the people have their fun - go with it don't fight it.

*News Flash* The front train has left the tracks, but the last five carriages are teetering on the rails. The SES are on standby for further casualties.

Matabele said:
I'm over it. It has become clear to me that my life doesn't revolve around every sordid twist and turn out of Brookvale.

24,500 posts would beg to differ.

Matabele said:
Okay folks. The sun is warm, the sky is blue. Your baying for blood is satiated. I can even hear the whack of leather on willow. Presumably the Tooves era is upon us.

Nope overcast and drizzling here

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Matabele said:

Nope overcast and drizzling here

As my manager just said as he walked in "its absolutely urinating down here"

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8