Its too LATE you fools

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

panash

Reserve Grader
im not too sure if this has been posted , but its worth a look

My mate told me about this article , i was searching forever for it on the net , just couldnt find it so i got him to take a photo..

i will find out what paper it was from , does anyone know ??

Ahh holy poop on a stick.

I knew I shoulda waited for it to be 'official'

conned!

lol

Replay the gf!

Panash, Claude Rains was the actor who first played the Invisible Man on film, back in 1935 (or thereabouts).

Here endeth the 'Hollywood's Yesteryears' moment.

Are we revved up for tomorrow's announcement of Teams, and "officials" ?

Are the NRL / Tony Archer mice or men ? Loaded question i know but, Poor Mr Hayne should be given the opportunity to 'put things right' :)

It suits us if they pick him in one way, but for refereeing accuracy we prefer that super replacement referee . . . . . well his name escapes me right now . . . .

Good question mate.

I'll be very surprised if Shame gets the gig...But also surprised if he doesn't!

He's clearly regarded as top dog among the ''officials'', so if he isn't picked, what does that tell us about the NRL's view of Hayne, Manly and the GF debacle??

Of course if he is picked, it just beefs up the game on Friday night......Even more incentive for Us to smash em and further right that GF wrong!

He wasn't picked for 1st V 2nd when we played the Bulldogs at Brookie so why would they pick him for this game.

He is irrelevent, if Manly can't adapt to bad calls, then they are not in control of their game plan :cool:

We've already won with him against Souths this year.

Surely though it would add to the theatre of the night you so love @HappilyManly

And we could have the best game plan and execution in the world...and still get shafted by crucial 50/50's. Just like the GF in fact.

You're right though, in that we beat the Vermin with Hayne as ref; and we've beaten the Rorters this year too.

Which suggests to me the motivation and intelligence of our team is already a notch above last year!

A shocker from any ref though could still override that.

I don't notice the individual Refs during a game, just Manly's response to them.

So I am forever bamboozled as to why they allow them to dictate the way we play. Its a sign of mental weakness IMO.

Like the rain starting during a match, we can not control it, its a fact - now adapt and win the bloody game :idea:

A couple of years back, probably in 2011, I recall us constantly having a valid tries disallowed per game due to Refereeing.
But Manly re-focused and scored an extra one each time to allow for this :angel:

globaleagle said:

You have some strange gods over there GE. Is this Moose poop that has been blessed or is poop in general worshipped?

Is there a great pooper in the sky? Too afraid to even contemplate what beliefs you have for an afterlife.

HappilyManly said:
I don't notice the individual Refs during a game, just Manly's response to them.

So I am forever bamboozled as to why they allow them to dictate the way we play. Its a sign of mental weakness IMO.

Like the rain starting during a match, we can not control it, its a fact - now adapt and win the bloody game :idea:

A couple of years back, probably in 2011, I recall us constantly having a valid tries disallowed per game due to Refereeing.
But Manly re-focused and scored an extra one each time to allow for this :angel:

You are far more magnanimous than me this morning HM.

I feel refereeing is a very real factor and always has been for Manly.
Sometimes in our favour (Hollywood Hartley?); too often against us (such as Hayne's disgraceful and influential performance in the Grand Final).

Surely you won't give him a whistle and a cheer if he runs on to officiate Friday night??

Interesting that he did not do any weekend games last round, but Cummins his SOO partner did :huh:

Hope he was busy reviewing the knock on (Pearce), the headbutt (JWH), the forward pass (Maloney), the kicked out by opposition Player (Jennings) subsections :idea:

Brookie welcomes all Opposition Teams, including the Officiating Team, with a resounding Booooo :p

At 18-8 we took to many wrong options to wind down the clock.There was one or two attacking raids dce should have grubbered into there in goal and got back repeated sets.
But in saying that, the whole game we couldn't keep up momentum because of the refs stupid decisions.Anyway lets get em back on friday.

Alan said:
globaleagle said:

You have some strange gods over there GE. Is this Moose poop that has been blessed or is poop in general worshipped?

Is there a great pooper in the sky? Too afraid to even contemplate what beliefs you have for an afterlife.

I dunno mate, that was last year sometime when I typed that.

It's too late you fools....for me to remember.

Its a moral that Maria will elbow some people in this match. He carries his elbow straight at your throat. Next time, he should get 10 mins in the bin, it is much worse than a simple punch.

Also, its certain, that if things are tight, Baloney will throw Snake's boot into the crowd, and as its a 'souvenir' he'll be lucky to get it back.
Esp if Niccipops catches it ;) - but these are his 'lucky' boots. so if happens, give it straight back ! Sorry, you don't need to be told. Shame Pain will do nothing about it. (Whisper encourangement ?)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2