J.Croaker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
a bad call by him but he is Mr solid.

Will be the greatest pointscorer of all time and by a good margin, a;rady owns the raiders record over guys like Meninga and Furner. Doesn't get into niggle, plays well above his weight and will be a 1 club man from juniors through to retirement.

Plays his 200th game next month has over 100 tries already in the top 20 for total points.

He will only turn 27 at the end of the year.

Guy will own a lot of records when he hangs up the boots.

Easily my favourite raiders player

I know we dont need a centre, but if we did I would happily have him at Manly.

In an era where the raiders have been poor till the last 18 months, he has manage to break alot of records.

As long an he stays injury free, he will join the 300 game club and be in the top 5 points scorers. He is already 19th all time and still has at least 6 seasons still in him.

On top of that, he seems like a decent bloke. In a raiders team full of knobs, that says something.

The thing about Croker is that he is a whole hearted footballer and he seems "nice" so people like him...the reality is that he is a class below a really great footballer. He is almost a miracle because week in week out he will do as many bad things as he will do good things.

Against quality centres he rarely ever gets the points decision...he will defend exceptionally well for an entire match and then miss the one tackle that counts and it will cost his team dearly...or he will attack like dynamite all night and then fail to ice a game with a simple pass or he will knock the ball on with the line wide open...he is just one of those players that cannot take his game to the next level and that's why he keeps missing out on rep jumpers.

The thing about Croker is that he is a whole hearted footballer and he seems "nice" so people like him...the reality is that he is a class below a really great footballer. He is almost a miracle because week in week out he will do as many bad things as he will do good things.

Against quality centres he rarely ever gets the points decision...he will defend exceptionally well for an entire match and then miss the one tackle that counts and it will cost his team dearly...or he will attack like dynamite all night and then fail to ice a game with a simple pass or he will knock the ball on with the line wide open...he is just one of those players that cannot take his game to the next level and that's why he keeps missing out on rep jumpers.
Barring the "nice" part this sounds a lot like rorter, SKD.

reading some of the comments on here is laughable...

if croker played for manly with his point scoring ability everyone on here would have him as the second best centre of all time (behind one j.lyon of course)

The guys played his whole career in a s$%t team (bar the last 2 seasons) and is still on track to smash a whole heap of nrl records... to say he isnt origin level is grade a stupidity... theres a reason nsw has won once in 11 years, and a huge part of that is guys like croker getting constantly over looked

reading some of the comments on here is laughable...

if croker played for manly with his point scoring ability everyone on here would have him as the second best centre of all time (behind one j.lyon of course)

The guys played his whole career in a s$%t team (bar the last 2 seasons) and is still on track to smash a whole heap of nrl records... to say he isnt origin level is grade a stupidity... theres a reason nsw has won once in 11 years, and a huge part of that is guys like croker getting constantly over looked
JT and Hazem El Masri were pretty good point scorers too...don't remember them hitting any great heights in their career outside of kicking some goals. Who really gives a **** about Croker's record breaking prowess when he has won **** all in his career.

Geoff Toovey never kicked a goal in his life but he won more than Croker ever will.

Know who he reminds me of quality wise? Steven Bell. Always really under rated, but gee he made any team he was in, better.

Bell also didn't get too much of a go at SOO level (only a sprinkle), but he was a massive part of us becoming heavyweights again.

img0662-159x225.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4