• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
JacK Reid (Reed?) seems to be the flavour of the month but also seems to be a player who is not the biggest fastest or strongest yet who continually figures in the result.
Good player - Dale Shearer type?

What do you mean Dale Shearer type? Rowdy was one of the quickest players in the game and an absolute star.

As for young Jack. I don't think he's brilliant but he's a good size and seems to always give his best effort and if you do that, its amazing how often good things can happen for you

Reed has some size- average speed & a poor mans Gidley around the corner pass that usually go's foward. Will def get caught out in defence come finals time. Dale Shearer was THE quickest player during his career & often enjoyed running down Sharks flyer Ettingshausen. In todays contract market Shearer would command an extra $200,000+ more than Jack. :huh:

MK Eagle said:
Reed has some size- average speed & a poor mans Gidley around the corner pass that usually go's foward. Will def get caught out in defence come finals time. Dale Shearer was THE quickest player during his career & often enjoed running down Sharks flyer Ettingshausen. In todays contract market Shearer would command an extra $200,000+ more than Jack. :huh:

Pretty good summary of Reed, MK.

Good physique for the game but not a naturally gifted footballer. Should have a decent career but I can't ever see him being a top tier talent.

If he's smart he'll play for England (born in Castleford) to many centres in front of him both for Qld and Aus. Would be a walk up start for the English team (shows how weak the backline for England is, now before any of you say it's a reflection of the comp the English forward pack statistically has played better then Australia in the last few comps.)
My understanding he's seriously contemplating it

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8