Jaiden Tarrant

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bones

Bones Knows
Map Sports are thrilled to announce that Jaiden Tarrant has agreed to terms with the Manly Sea Eagles until the end of the 2018 season. The Newcastle junior, who stands 185cm and weighs in at 100kg caught the eye of several NRL clubs with his barnstorming displays for the North Sydney Bears in this years Harold Matthews competition. The rugged front rower was rewarded with a call up to the prestigious NSW U16's trials and proved a real handful against his more fancied opponents.

Winning the race to Tarrant's signature will prove a real bonus to the Manly club who were on the lookout for a front rower but hadn't settled on anyone until Tarrant came into the picture. When quizzed on what was the deciding factor, recrutiment manager David Warwick said, "Once we went over the footage from Map Sports it was clear we needed to sit down with Jaiden and his family and see if there was a fit there. He and his father Ben visited the Narrabeen complex and presented as a very level headed young man so we pursued the opportunity. He actually trialled with us last week and it gave the rest of the coaching staff some idea of his raw power and potential. We are looking forward to working with Jaiden over the next 4 1/2 years."

When asked what the attraction was at Manly, Tarrant said, "I am very happy to be joining a strong, tight knit club like Manly until 2018. They are a club that have always been successful and I cant wait to get out onto the training paddock and begin preparing for 2015."

bones said:
When asked what the attraction was at Manly, Tarrant said, "I am very happy to be joining a strong, tight knit club like Manly until 2018.

This comment should be enough to start speculation that he's off to the Dogs/Roosters/Broncos/Nepal Donkeys after 2018.

voicefromthehill said:
MadMarcus said:
bones said:
When asked what the attraction was at Manly, Tarrant said, "I am very happy to be joining a strong, tight knit club like Manly until 2018.

This comment should be enough to start speculation that he's off to the Dogs/Roosters/Broncos/Nepal Donkeys after 2018.

Why haven't we re-signed him yet?

Because our COO is still on his 'L' plates. :p

Haha it's funny how things change. Haven't seen a thread about Perry for ages. He must be doing a good job.

My mail is he was seen having a coffee with Des yesterday. Then again the mail was from Matt Johns.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2