Jake and Tom origin

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
2016 State of Origin Teams for Game 3
New South Wales Blues team for State of Origin Game 3

1. James Tedesco,
2. Blake Ferguson,
3. Michael Jennings,
4. Josh Dugan,
5. Josh Mansour,
6. James Maloney,
7. Adam Reynolds,
8. Aaron Woods,
9. Robbie Farah,
10. Paul Gallen (c),
11. Wade Graham,
12. Josh Jackson,
13. Tyson Frizell.

Interchange:
14. Jack Bird,
15. James Tamou,
16. David Klemmer,
17. Andrew Fifita.

They just picked Gallen and Farah as it is their last origin games!!! Next year we won't see either wearing the blues jersey

Team is fairly good barring those 2 selections.

I like Tedesco over Moylan, graham over bird.

Dugan was always going to come back into the team when fit, walker should be in the centres next year if his form holds up at that position.

1: J Tedesco
2: J Mansour
3: D Walker
4: J Leilua
5: T Trbojevic
6: B Austin
7: A Renyolds
8: A Woods
9: N Peats
10: R James
11: T Frizell
12: J Jackson
13: J Trbojevic

14: J Bird
15: B Cartwright
16: D Klemmer
17: A Fifita
Next years team

I'm happy that both the boys are getting the recognition they deserve but equally happy they are not being rushed.
Agree with Mark, also thought Walker outplayed Jennings.

So who got dropped ? Just Moylan, The Phantom and Bird, G. They weren't the worst 3 in the last game. How is Jennings still there ? I thought with Josh Morris back from injury that we'd go with Morris and Dugan in centres.

Farah is also lucky there aren't any realistic hooker options, hopefully his last series.

Queensland 3-0 if they are mentally "on", our only hope is if they have a subconscious dead rubber mentality.

Next years team

I could certainly live with that side with the exception of swapping R.James for J.Tamou.
Also that centre pairing would need to show real consistency right up until next years series in order for me to feel confident. BJ Leilua is on fire at the moment, so it would be nice if he can maintain his form. Walker will have had a pre season in our backline by next year and has enough talent to make a strong showing in his natural position :thumbsup:

Next years team
Good team Turbo - close to mine. I'd have Bird in the centres for Walker and Wade Graham.

After his game 2 performance.....how did Jennings keep his spot while Walker, who kept G1 very quiet, gets dropped? Jennings gifted Qld 2 tries and basically stole one from his own team. And just for Dugan, a fullback, to play centre? Give me strength.....at the very least if Daley was going to drop Walker then Jack Bird should be there, not Dugan with Bryce Cartwright as the bench utility.

Tedesco's selection I agree with.

I'd have dropped Ferguson for Brett Morris.....but Daley has a man crush on Ferguson so that was never going to happen.

Don't agree with Gallen or Farah's selection because their time is over, but again.....Laurie Daley.

At least we know the Turbo's have made the right impression despite Manly's piss poor form of late. They've been carrying Manly all year and at least its getting noticed. If they both keep it up it wouldn't surprise me to see them in the Kangaroos Four Nations squad at the end of this season, though with Tom booked in for ankle surgery I think only Jake will be there.

My side would have been:

James Tedesco
Brett Morris
Jack Bird
Dylan Walker
Josh Mansour
James Maloney
Adam Reynolds
Aaron Woods (c)
Nathan Peats
David Klemmer
Wade Graham
Josh Jackson
Tyson Frizell

Res - Andrew Fifita, Jake Trbojevic, Bryce Cartwright, James Tamou.

No offence to the Turbo brothers intended (love em) but why are we celebrating 19th and 20th men announcements for a team that has won "not very much" in the last 10 years? Kinda like an emerging player celebrating making the Knights reserve grade team.

It smacks of the "everyone gets a trophy era".

How about we do flips and twists when they actually get selected for the real Blues team....... which is probably likely to be 2017 in any case.

No offence to the Turbo brothers intended (love em) but why are we celebrating 19th and 20th men announcements for a team that has won "not very much" in the last 10 years? Kinda like an emerging player celebrating making the Knights reserve grade team.

It smacks of the "everyone gets a trophy era".

How about we do flips and twists when they actually get selected for the real Blues team....... which is probably likely to be 2017 in any case.

I think we are celebrating that it's not far off before they will actually be picked.

A new era for the Blues cannot be far away.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4