Jake, Skivvi, Walker and Snake out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Funkstar

Just heard that Jake, Matai and Walker are out against Souths....Very reliable source.....anyone else hear this...massive loss... Souths have also tightened in the betting in the last hour from 1.65 to 1.55.....

Just heard that Jake, Matai and Walker are out against Souths....Very reliable source.....anyone else hear this...massive loss... Souths have also tightened in the betting in the last hour from 1.65 to 1.55.....

See other threads we have already been speaking about this

Looks like Jake Matai and Walker all out tonight

Going to be a tough night at the office

So who's injured? Buhrer, Symonds, DCE, Walker, Trbojevic, Wright, Matai - am I missing anyone else?

Find it interesting the same thing happened to The Titans with Dan Ferris there as well.

Sterling on the coach just lauded The Bulldogs and Eagles under Hasler, saying he consistently uses the least amount of players per season, and is a driver of their success.

Interesting that The Titans look fitter, stronger and healthier than ever now Ferris is gone, and we have crumbled to injury city.

Not a fan of that bloke - at all.

So who's injured? Buhrer, Symonds, DCE, Walker, Trbojevic, Wright, Matai - am I missing anyone else?

Find it interesting the same thing happened to The Titans with Dan Ferris there as well.

Sterling on the coach just lauded The Bulldogs and Eagles under Hasler, saying he consistently uses the least amount of players per season, and is a driver of their success.

Interesting that The Titans look fitter, stronger and healthier than ever now Ferris is gone, and we have crumbled to injury city.

You could be correct Ryan but a bit to early to cast judgment yet. I say this as DCE and Buhrer were injured during a game. Wright was injured before joining us, Walkers injury is rumored to be the one he suffered from last year and Symonds is just injury prone. Hard to put these all on Ferris.

Yeah I don't think you can put our injuries down to strength and conditioning. The short turn arounds and bad luck explain most of it.

What's happened to Jake? I thought he was OK after the game on the weekend.

Apart from Jake - all players mentioned have had injury problems before the GC bloke turned up..... bit of a stretch to put the blame on him.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2