Jake T picking up Scott and smashing him...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Young Jake I think will be our V/C soon as he is a born leader, his tackling technique is really sound, when he tackles around the boots it reminds me of the great Igor. Out of the ashes of this season we have a real gem on our hands.

Once he is replaced around the 20 minute mark each week Manly lose control of the ruck area and invariably the floodgates open. He continues to be the dominant forward regardless of who the opposition is.

This wasn't as noticeable when Mason was coming off the bench to replace him. Willie holds his own ground, but Burgess and Starling do very little that is positive for our momentum and control of the ruck.

I don't think our recruiting for 2016 addresses this issue, especially if Mason is not re-signed. A few long years coming our way unless Leary and Myles are prepared to put their shoulders to the wheel every week.

The loss of BJ hasn't helped.

I doubt there is a better front-on tackler than Jake in the NRL. He is awesome, and the only shining light from last night's less than stellar performance.

Once he is replaced around the 20 minute mark each week Manly lose control of the ruck area and invariably the floodgates open. He continues to be the dominant forward regardless of who the opposition is.

This wasn't as noticeable when Mason was coming off the bench to replace him. Willie holds his own ground, but Burgess and Starling do very little that is positive for our momentum and control of the ruck.

I don't think our recruiting for 2016 addresses this issue, especially if Mason is not re-signed. A few long years coming our way unless Leary and Myles are prepared to put their shoulders to the wheel every week.

The loss of BJ hasn't helped.

The cows scored 14 points before Jake came off and the final 6 when he was back on, the floodgates were open well and truly when he was on the field.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2