Jake T. Wow

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I cannot believe the way this kid tackles. He is a throw back. And shows that this holding and twisting **** is just that. He hits were players were taught to fifteen years ago. It gets done in a second and it will bloody well cork thighs and hips and boy oh boy does it stop momentum. Forces all the opposition team back to get inside once they realise that the bloke carrying the ball is smashed and doesn't get up and walk the ball forward.

Love it love it love it.

Not the most explosive in attack put drags the. Along like a Clydesdale.

Will play origin next year.

Long haired extraordinarily physically gifted behemoths like the kid at parra kill it in twenties and might make a big run or two in firsts. But Jake T is killing it in all aspects and is about to be my favourite player since the Beaver.

The kid has not put a foot wrong this year. Every game he is giving a minimum of 7 out of 10, but more like an 8 most weeks. Today I would have given him 9/9.5. To think this kid has under 20 NRL games under his belt.

And even more importantly he is a footballer, he reads the game well, has a huge motor and just seems like a good guy.

Barring injury he will play origin next year. I'd say he will be in the PMs XIII At the end of the year if that is still happening.

I can't remember seeing a player defend like this bloke for so long. He will get a city Jersey next year and possibly an origin one though maybe 2017 for origin

I wish we had a player like King still in the team to be in his ear and guide him along the way

He is signed till the end of 2017.He is going to be in demand and it is imperative that our club secure he and his brother to 4 year deals pronto!

The Turbos are Manly through and through, no need to rush things but good to just keep expending more than a year before, that way both parties get the best balance

Yesterday's game: 27 runs, 274m, 27 tackles.

Absolute workhorse. Best tackling technique I've seen in years, he brings memories of Cement Gillespie or Trevor "the axe" Gillmeister. Pretty to watch and has quickly become a favourite of mine :D

For me Jake is going to be the Glenn Lazarus of his generation.

Lazarus was the best defensive prop I've ever seen....until Jake came along.

And like Lazarus in his day, Jake is a strong ball runner and has good passing skills.

And as he proved against the Warriors.....again like Lazarus he thrives on being out there playing rather than resting on the bench. He's an old fashioned 80 minute player.

There is always talk about young players being certain future internationals and by and large a good number of them never make it for one reason or another. Jake Trbojevic is one player who is going to live up to the hype if he can stay healthy. IMO its only a matter of time before he wears the sky blue of NSW and gets himself a Kangaroos jumper.

Just a dead set machine in both attack, and defense. Kid is class, and there is no way he should be this good this soon. He's a FON.

Agree with all of the above (I haven't watched today's game as I'm over seas) but he is a leader and his reading of the game is a massive pleasure to see in a prop, a young plater and a Manly Jnr.

Agree with all of the above (I haven't watched today's game as I'm over seas) but he is a leader and his reading of the game is a massive pleasure to see in a prop, a young plater and a Manly Jnr.

Played more minutes, and showed exactly why he should now every week mate.

Attacking players are avoiding him now.

Good in the media az well.

Not sure if people know, there are another two besides Jake and Tom coming through.

All extremely talented.

Played more minutes, and showed exactly why he should now every week mate.

Good in the media az well.

Not sure if people know, there are another two besides Jake and Tom coming through.

All extremely talented.
A great day for the two Turbo's!
Spewing I missed the game but glad OM missing a lot of the crap also.

Here's hoping they both ( or four) play long successful careers at Manly.

That's something I've noticed more and more this season. Opposition forwards have been testing him out early in games and they quickly learn not to run at him.

He's an old fashion 80 minute player who thrives on being on the park and not on the bench.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6