• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Got a couple of knocks to the head. Failed the second concussion test and had to sit out the game. We missed him dearly through the middle.. The result may not have been so close if he was there

Got a couple of knocks to the head. Failed the second concussion test and had to sit out the game. We missed him dearly through the middle.. The result may not have been so close if he was there
Yeah he would have chopped Blake Austin's legs before he scored that try.

2 knocks to the head, so was forced out of the game. I was sitting pretty close to him and tbh he looked pretty pale.

We missed him and Mason out there, they are clearly our go forward. Hopefully he is ok, we have a 7 day turn aorund which will help.

^ We did. I'm always nervous when he's not out there. Not sure it's a good thing to be relying so heavily on such a young player, as good and wholehearted as he is.

they tried to thug us out of the game,nearly worked,shillington is just a big dickkk hope the match review committee sort it out
Yes Shillo is a big dick. When he opens his mouth he sounds like a sword swallower. Which means that he tries to swallow himself.

He copped it a bit today and the snot machine have a huge pack, good experience for him but it is good that he is rested cause their are some really massive games ahead.

The pack dynamic works so much better with the Big Willie/Jake T combo in action. Sylvester Starling is playing well, however a better bench man in this current lineup.

I hope his confidence/health hasn't been shaken too much. The team looked a lot more fragile when he wasn't out there.

Hopefully he will be right for next week. Two head knocks in the one game isn't great. Fully understand if he has to sit out next week.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4