Jake Trbojevic .... Destined for greatness

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If our halves showed an ounce of his drive and enthusiasm we would be fine, he is now the forward leader of the pack and we need to get in Addison Demetriou to add to this pack, time to reshuffle things cause it aint working anymore, we need to get in some speed too, the ball is in your court Toovey you have nothing to lose time to change things up.

Sign Jake T for at least another two year years til end 2019, before this season has finished.

Sign his brother to 2019 as well with some kickers based on performance.

This will keep the parasites at bay.

The kid is doing much more than living up to the hype around him when he played under 20's.

Loves the club and loves showing the way for all of the other forwards. We are very lucky to have him. Make no mistake, his commitment this year has been a big factor in leading up to our last two wins.

I still say that Jake Trbojevic would have been close to getting a City Origin jumper last weekend. It was probably only our poor form before the win in Melbourne that counted against him.

He might still be a smokey for a NSW spot.

If he doesn't play rep footy next year I'll be very surprised. Hell, if the PM's XIII plays PNG at the end of this season as normal I wouldn't bet against him making the team if he's healthy.

I have no doubt this boy will go on to play for NSW and AUS, unfortunately ( or fortunately ) for us they don't pick teams on form, more player profile. Think we better start getting used to being without him at rep time.

I think he's destined for greatness.......mind you, I thought I was as well, look how that turned out.....anyway, the missus is making me go to the pub now.....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6