Jamal Idris

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It was only a couple of weeks ago he was posting pics of himself the the gym and Saying he was 100% committed and was going to re pay the fans, his not going anywhere.

I hope Barret isn't behind this

Strange. I heard him interviewed on the radio recently and he sounded extremely positive about himself and next season. Maybe this all changed when Cleary was shown the door and they brought Griffin in to replace him.

It is a real shame that Jamal has not been able to use his undoubted talents - another example of the responsibility I believe the game has in taking care of the players on and off field.

Most of the time these are young guys who have lived in a bubble for a long period of their formative years (often being paid wages far higher than people of a similar age)...as a result they can have a tendency to struggle with "life". Whilst the game is moving ahead in taking care of player safety through steps such as concussion rulings and lifting tackles there is considerable work to be done in helping players adjust to life outside of the game.

I really hope he can find what he is looking for either in the game or out.

I d
It is a real shame that Jamal has not been able to use his undoubted talents - another example of the responsibility I believe the game has in taking care of the players on and off field.

Most of the time these are young guys who have lived in a bubble for a long period of their formative years (often being paid wages far higher than people of a similar age)...as a result they can have a tendency to struggle with "life". Whilst the game is moving ahead in taking care of player safety through steps such as concussion rulings and lifting tackles there is considerable work to be done in helping players adjust to life outside of the game.

I don't think the game gives a **** about the players at all.

Sookie sookie lay lay backs. Does one knee and the world ends.

@BOZO sign him up. Stick him in the forward for the first half of the year. Harden the kid up. Teach him a thing or three about work rate, fitness and toughness.

I know he has or had some family stuff going on in the background with his mum.

Sports not just about the game but teaching these kids about over coming life's challenges as well. Taking off and running away isn't the answer Jamal.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2