James Hasson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
"Manly forward James Hasson could be outed for three games should he be found guilty of a Grade 2 Dangerous Contact charge on former teammate Anthony Watmough early in the second half of last Friday night's clash. Even if he takes the early guilty plea, his 88 carryover points means he'll still miss three matches. "

Thank you James for doing a good deed and doubly thanks for not being available for the next three weeks.

Preferred Ballin's eye gouge - go Matty B!

Fingers crossed Hasson is out for the rest of the year, apart from his raised leg, he did nothing on the field, and has done nothing since joining us.

Preferred Ballin's eye gouge - go Matty B!

Fingers crossed Hasson is out for the rest of the year, apart from his raised leg, he did nothing on the field, and has done nothing since joining us.
True , We need a clean out for next season . We cant keep getting over powered in the forwards .

He was on the bench of a NSW cup side that was embarrassed by Wyong he couldn't get a go at the sharks I don't see what he offers.
He is coming back from injury and needs match fitness to keep up with the pace of NRL level . Were you at the game and did you get to see him play ?

True, some also sit there looking for every opportunity to drop the slipper in as well

Example being writing off every signing made for the season as dross after 1 game

Kiwi I didn't need 2 wait for game 1 our signings were crap. Our biggest signing is Mateo and the Warriors are still laughing that we took him off them. Mason at best 20 minutes a game and the rest if they play we are in serious problems. If we were going 2 let choc go we should have signed better players or make choc stay.

True, some also sit there looking for every opportunity to drop the slipper in as well

Example being writing off every signing made for the season as dross after 1 game
When was the last time that Hasson had a descent game ?

Kiwi I didn't need 2 wait for game 1 our signings were crap. Our biggest signing is Mateo and the Warriors are still laughing that we took him off them. Mason at best 20 minutes a game and the rest if they play we are in serious problems. If we were going 2 let choc go we should have signed better players or make choc stay.
When has making someone stay ever worked? if someone wants to go they'll go. You can't subvert free will.

Warriors fans were also laughing when Maloney was taken off their hands as well. He was then a key part of a Premiership winning side and played Origin.

Mason is a good addition for what the side needed added to it

You would have probably said the same thing about the signings of Hall, Bryant, Rose, Robertson etc, all turned into valuable performers at 1 point or another over their time here as no reason why 1 or 2 of these lesser signings can't do the same

Agree we probably needed a bigger name forward, I'm not comfortable with Lawrence being our forward leader, but there wasn't a lot on the market we could nab, especially with all the other stuff going on

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4