James Roberts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Not Paul Kent

Reserve Grader
Souths have given him the flick could be a handy pick up?

South Sydney have sacked promising playmaker James Roberts and Toyota Cup forward Adrian Ha'angana for breaches of their contracts and the NRL club's code of conduct.

Roberts, who's the nephew of former Sydney Roosters winger Amos Roberts, is rated as one of the club's most talented young stars.

The 19-year-old has not played this season due to injury, but had been considered as a long-term prospect at fullback for the Rabbitohs.

The 19-year-old made his debut in round seven last season against Canterbury and scored five tries in 10 appearances.

Second-rower Ha'angana has been a regular member of Souths' under-20s side this season.

Hope we pick them up.
Looking a bit light on the wings after Wolfie and Jorge (and poor Wolfie has had rotten luck with injuries) for next year.
As for the backrower I subscribe to this theory if you think you've got enough forwards go out and sign two more

James has had more than his fair share of second chances at Souths and whatever happened this time was the final straw. Someone that has all the potential in the world, but has some major issues that need sorting out and a complete change of scenery before he is even ready to play professional football.

I'm sure this bloke got dropped from first grade at one stage last year for attitude problems. Looks like he hasn't learned. Pass.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2