Jamie Baker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagleE

Reserve Grader
A lot of people probably don't know the name. They probably don't recognise the face. She is the girlfriend of Brett Stewart. I just wanted to thank you for your support of Brett over the past 18 months. You are obviously a very special lady. Thank you once again.

very true and well said, great news for all, now its time for these two to settle down and enjoy life once again ! Good on both of them, it shows tremendous love for one to stick it out like she has done !

Seems even you don't know the name, judging by the spelling.

For a girlfriend to stick loyal during these toughest of times, what can you say?

She's a keeper.

I was actually in the court room when Jaimie gave evidence - very moving especially when she mentioned how this had affected them both (inc. being depressed etc).

Immediately after her time in the witness box ended she was outside talking to her MUm and I heard her say "was that alright".

Jaimie it was more than alright you were great.  The way you have stuck by Brett is amazing - you have probably done more for Brett over the last 18 months than you will ever be able to do again.

Pretty poor that the club have misspelt her name in their official press release.

http://www.nrl.com/news/news/newsarticle/tabid/10874/newsid/60466/manly-sea-eagles-brett-stewart-media-statement/default.aspx

More than a keeper "she's the one"

Bloody brilliant really....for a woman to stay thhrough all that you know she's there for you forever.

You make us proud kiddo!!

Mark from Brisbane link said:
More than a keeper \"she's the one\"

Bloody brilliant really....for a woman to stay through all that you know she's there for you forever.

You make us proud kiddo!!

For anyone to stick by their partner during something like this shows their true character.

Not taking away from the news this morning, the same can be said for Matthew Johns' wife.

It shows great strength to be able to get through such a horrific time.

Jaimie should definitely hold her head high.

Not Jaimie either.  Unless the press is consistently wrong, the spelling is Jaime.

eagleE link said:
A lot of people probably don't know the name. They probably don't recognise the face. She is the girlfriend of Brett Stewart. I just wanted to thank you for your support of Brett over the past 18 months. You are obviously a very special lady. Thank you once again.

Yeah she has been really supportive of Brett and were together for a few years already.

clontaago link said:
[quote author=Rex link=topic=185548.msg299073#msg299073 date=1285732120]
Not Jaimie either.  Unless the press is consistently wrong, the spelling is Jaime.

Who cares, we get the point.
[/quote]
I'd imagine Jaime just might care.  And maybe Brett Stuart, Glen Stuart, Jamie Lyons,  Michael Robinson, Joe Nulavao, Ben Farrer, Trent Hodgkinson, Brett Kite and of course Fro.

Rex link said:
[quote author=clontaago link=topic=185548.msg299262#msg299262 date=1285743888]
[quote author=Rex link=topic=185548.msg299073#msg299073 date=1285732120]

Who cares, we get the point.
[/quote]
I'd imagine Jaime just might care.  And maybe Brett Stuart, Glen Stuart, Jamie Lyons,  Michael Robinson, Joe Nulavao, Ben Farrer, Trent Hodgkinson, Brett Kite and of course Fro.
[/quote]

lol

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4