Jamie Buhrer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

kurri eagle

Reserve Grader
I thought he had a great game and was one of our best . Could be our big improver this year . Hope he turns out to be half as good as our last backrower who wore headgear.

kurri eagle link said:
I thought he had a great game and was one of our best . Could be our big improver this year . Hope he turns out to be half as good as our last backrower who wore headgear.

I would hope he is a bit better than Cuthbo.

Bones link said:
[quote author=kurri eagle link=topic=186855.msg323105#msg323105 date=1300073592]

I would hope he is a bit better than Cuthbo.
[/quote]
Bugger you got me there

Yeah, he and Mauro were the big improvers on last year for mine.

Hope they keep improving throughout the year, as with the rest of them.

pat flynn link said:
Yeah, he and Mauro were the big improvers on last year for mine.

Hope they keep improving throughout the year, as with the rest of them.
Mauro was only ok for me which is prob better than i expected. Buhrer was a standout not just for the Seaeagles but on the field. He seems to have a vision for hitting a hole - something that will be on display once we have better go foward giving the halves space & time to find the openings. A good example why people should understand it takes some time as is the case for DCE - this was his 3rd or 4th game?? slight improvement since game 1 hey......

I was at the game with a mate who is new to the game and he was very impressed with the kid and so was I! He has great footwork at the line I can see him and snake and Cherry developing a nice little combo this year.

Buhrer had a good game. Made some nice metres.. good speed and excellent workrate/tackling.

Id like to see a few more young guys get in the mix.. our older heads are letting us down ie Kite King G Stewart and Watmough.

Buhrer reminds me a lot of the great Beaver and not just because of the headgear. He needs to build a combo with Foran rather than DCE.

i was very impressed with buhrer,especially his workrate,made 25 odd tackles in limited minutes,and made great metres with his carries.definately got a bright future,lets hope we can keep him!im sik of losing our gun young forwards especially to the rorters-they make me sick!

In the footy show interview Fatty asked Des who he thought would be the biggest improver this yea His repy was James buhrer and from what i seen saturday night he is spot on as normal 

From the F6 link said:
In the footy show interview Fatty asked Des who he thought would be the biggest improver this yea His repy was James buhrer and from what i seen saturday night he is spot on as normal 

Yeah I kept thinking about that while I was watching the game!

On another forum I go to someone has posted up a massive call that Jamie Buhrer will play Origin not this year but eventually.

LOL give the kid a chance to become a regular 1st grader 1st
btw I think Dan don't mind you naming other forums

Yeah i don't mind names of other forums being put on here and some links. It's only blatant advertising I don't like.

So feel free to put it up if you like mate

Jamie should be a starter this weekend, although i think des will use him around the ruck as hes quicker than your average second rower ! Hes also a ball player, hes played hooker before and you can get long minutes out of him ! The kid has a bright future !

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6