Jamie Lyon 2012 - Heart Of A Leader

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What a great player. Darren can you remind us of your comment on Lyon from a year or so back. I remember you making a less than complimentary remark about him, haha. It was a beauty from memory that you got quite a flaming for.

Great to watch!

I really like watching his footy brain at work. His 'gamecraft' is just phenomenal.

I might get bashed from pillar to post for saying this,but ,I think we should have only one captain,and it should be Jamie,Jason tends to have to many brain snaps and mostly when we need him,also treads the fine line in defence at being put on report more than Jamie does,thats my opinion anyway

and for the record Jamie is my favourite player, a fighter and a true champion

What a football player! On top of these individual efforts, the greatness of Lyon is that he makes those around him play better.

The stat I'd like to see is 'tries per game' for wingers playing outside him compared to the same winger minus Lyon at centre. And, how many young players has he trained in playing properly on the wing?

master blaster said:
I might get bashed from pillar to post for saying this,but ,I think we should have only one captain,and it should be Jamie,Jason tends to have to many brain snaps and mostly when we need him,also treads the fine line in defence at being put on report more than Jamie does,thats my opinion anyway

and for the record Jamie is my favourite player, a fighter and a true champion

I think you will find that Kingy only gets his co captain's gig so that Killer can avoid most of the off field crap that comes with the role.

1947 said:
True champ on and off the field.
I love the bloke.

This!

Best centre I have seen play the game. Also a very friendly & relaxed guy off the field.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2