Jamie Lyon out tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Poola

Reserve Grader
Jamie out of Canterbury class . Just saw it on fox news. Can someone please confirm as I am interstate? Don't trust the media

should we be very concerned? Is Braden any good. Gee thought 2V would've moved Hiku to Centre and Wolfie to wing. Nervous nelly now.

That should help......Not. Let's hope the young guy does well on debut.

Cherry will guide us to victory.

*ducks for cover*

Stupid ducks, they don't offer much cover at all!!!

BULLSH!T!!! He's faking. He's signed with the Titans!

Aarrgghh!! Skin DCE and burn the club house down!!

Feck it! FECK IT ALLLLLLLL!!!!!

DT were right 3 years ago :(

That QLD saboteur Chez engineered the northern migration and Manly Players are once going to be known as the Northern Eagles :p
BULLSH!T!!! He's faking. He's signed with the Titans!

Aarrgghh!! Skin DCE and burn the club house down!!

Feck it! FECK IT ALLLLLLLL!!!!!

should we be very concerned? Is Braden any good. Gee thought 2V would've moved Hiku to Centre and Wolfie to wing. Nervous nelly now.
Pretty sure Hiku will play center and williame on the wing. He's very quick but it just goes to show how out of favor wolfman is

Gee Tooves must have a high opinion of the new kid to bring him in for the dogs,

Odds are really stacked against us now. So many injuries. This'll be a win for the ages. :nod:

I think he is from the Knights and played some NRL already.
He looked really good from what I saw.
Stocky and very fast, so should be able to smash Mozzie into the grandstand.

My concern with Hiku is that he never passes the ball. So the two together maybe an issue. But 2v has to try it I guess.

Jamie Lyon out tonight? He's got a game to play, I'm disappointed he is going out. I expect better from the captain.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6