Jamie Lyon to the Titans?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

FlyingHigh

Reserve Grader
Has anyone heard this? There's some very persistent rumours going around that Killer is very close to signing with the Titans.

Effective 2013 if you believe it.

Titans will make an announcement Monday.

I'd prefer it to be any other player on the team than Lyon. I'd truly be gutted - he is the best, most important player on this team, by some. I'd let Foran, DCE, whoever go before this guy.

Apparently it is a package deal with Choc and the Stewart brothers. They are all desperate to play under Cartwright.

Look, if it's Ben Farrar, then ok. Wolfman, wouldn't be too happy, but ok. Those positions can be covered. But your best player, and captain?

**** off.

FlyingHigh said:
I agree completely. People are just saying Lyon because apparently its a Centre.

I think there is more than just that.

1 he lives close by. So I hear.

2 Manly offered him 2 years when he wanted 3.

3. Manly have significant salary cap troubles.

4. Gold Coast Officials have barred talk of his matter on their forum until an official announcement is made on Monday.

With:

01. Brett Stewart
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. David Williams

we have an abundance of outside backs, with the likes of:

06. Peta Hiku
07. Ben Farrar
08. Esi Tonga

I could easily see one of the last three asking for a trade, or move. Out of all the listed players above, Lyon is the absolute LAST player even semi-resembling a move.

I repeat - **** off.

Ryan said:
I'd prefer it to be any other player on the team than Lyon. I'd truly be gutted - he is the best, most important player on this team, by some. I'd let Foran, DCE, whoever go before this guy.

Agree apart from the last bit. Unfortunately Lyon is getting on in age and the others are young, would be crazy to let them go (they could be with us for another 8 years) only to have Lyon for 2 more.

Garts said:
Ryan said:

Agree apart from the last bit. Unfortunately Lyon is getting on in age and the others are young, would be crazy to let them go (they could be with us for another 8 years) only to have Lyon for 2 more.

Bull****, I could see Jamie Lyon as a centre and the player he is easily playing another 4-5 years as a 36 odd year old.

We made the mistake once with Beaver. Don't do that again.

I want answers on this. I can handle Whare, Oldfield, Robinson, Harrison, Williams, Hopoate & others. This is just not on.

Clint said:
You are 74 days too early.
You must have slept in, it's April 1st. We're two weeks into the season with Manly leading the comp. Jamies been playing great for us this year, scored a hat trick in his last two games.

Moondog said:
Clint said:
You are 74 days too early.
You must have slept in, it's April 1st. We're two weeks into the season with Manly leading the comp. Jamies been playing great for us this year, scored a hat trick in his last two games.

;)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7