Jamie Lyon's Contract

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
I don't know, maybe I'm getting the math wrong, but if he signed a 3 year extension, and the 2014 season has finished, would that not mean he is here until at least the end of the 2017 season?

I for one got so excited at this news, I'm heading down to the Mona Vale hospital to get my balls removed from chest they sucked up that far !

I also hope it's a typo, and he's here until 2017. Like Beaver the bloke ages like a fine red wine.

FAVOURITE MANLY PLAYER EVER !!

In other positive news for the club we are delighted to announce that captain Jamie Lyon will be seeing his career out at the Sea Eagles, signing a three-year extension to remain at the club until 2016.

4257690-1x1-940x940.jpg

Mmmmm a typo on the press release perhaps? Hadn't he already committed until the end of 2016 earlier this season.... quite confusing.... :s

Plus, towards the end, DCE, who's the distributor of ball to the centres on Jamies side was a bit out of form.

Crusher_Cleal said:
Did anyone else notice he slowed a bit last year and can no longer get on the outside of players as easily anymore?

According to his peers and journalists, Killer is still the Dally M centre of the year.
He has also added captain of the year for 2014. Any club would love to have this champion for at least another 3 years!

I'm not concerned in the slightest. If anything, I've noticed he carried a bit extra weight which might have slowed his speed. However, with the weight, he had more power in defence. So he's gotta choose, strength/power or speed...... or a delicate balance in between.

Ryan said:
I don't know, maybe I'm getting the math wrong, but if he signed a 3 year extension, and the 2014 season has finished, would that not mean he is here until at least the end of the 2017 season?

I for one got so excited at this news, I'm heading down to the Mona Vale hospital to get my balls removed from chest they sucked up that far !

I also hope it's a typo, and he's here until 2017. Like Beaver the bloke ages like a fine red wine.

FAVOURITE MANLY PLAYER EVER !!

In other positive news for the club we are delighted to announce that captain Jamie Lyon will be seeing his career out at the Sea Eagles, signing a three-year extension to remain at the club until 2016.

4257690-1x1-940x940.jpg

Maybe Lyon signed on for 3 years at the beginning of of this year and they've only just gotten around to announcing it...:)

Andrew.. said:
Maybe Lyon signed on for 3 years at the beginning of of this year and they've only just gotten around to announcing it...:)

Yes, that's more to the point!

Anyway its good news, even if a bit belated.

Yes he was a dud this year. I don't know how many tries the bloke outside him scored. Or the other blokes who played outside him when the slow bloke everyone says isn't a winger played somewhere else. Pfft. @Crusher Cleal is still upset everyone can see the positive in choc leaving.

Lyon doesn't leak either!

Mr Scott Penn said they re-signed him a little while ago but only announced it everyone yesterday.

With all the signings announced I was wondering if they had done a few of them and saved them up for one big 'new owner' announcement.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6