Jamil on news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ramrod

Reserve Grader
Jamil Hopoate on nine news - linked to brawl outside Ivanhoe pub.
Please don't speculate until proven otherwise by the law.

Ramrod said:
Jamil Hopoate on nine news - linked to brawl outside Ivanhoe pub.
Please don't speculate until proven otherwise by the law.
Yes No Speculation as he is a Security Guard as well.

Was actually there and saw it happen last night. Can just say now that I never want to see Jamil in Manly colours again.

Ceagle said:
Was actually there and saw it happen last night. Can just say now that I never want to see Jamil in Manly colours again.

Did the cops ask you for a statement? There are a quite a few CCTV's around the Ivanhoe and they say that the whole event was captured so there will be no cover ups on this one

Ceagle said:

Expecting a knock on the door soon from the boys in blue?

tookey said:
Ceagle said:

Did the cops ask you for a statement? There are a quite a few CCTV's around the Ivanhoe and they say that the whole event was captured so there will be no cover ups on this one

Nah there were a lot of people around so I assume they only needed a few statement not everyones and I only saw half of it, I was down towards the Steyne when it broke out.

Its such a classic dynamics in that Family - Will is the complete opposite of Jamil :cool:

Wish we had Will - I think that he is picked in the Parra Trials for Brookie this Saturday :angel:

So what has he been accused of?
What have we found him guilty of?
I can't find anything about this story via google.

SeaEagleRock8 said:

Few people on Facebook have mentioned they saw it

SeaEagleRock8 said:

Until anything is proven, it's all just hearsay as far as I'm concerned.

tookey said:
lsz said:
If someone is talking about it on facebook then it must have happened.....

I thought that if it was on twitter it definitely happened?
I thought if it was on Facebook or Twitter it was fantasy. Have I got that wrong?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7