Jared Crocker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
A mate and I were discussing him and how young he is and how far he will go.

25 years old
Getting close to 200 games (186 plus minimum 4 more this year)
already Canberra's highest point scorer and 21st all time on 1382 after today's 8 points.

This bloke is going to set some record for most games and most points is he can continue to stay injury free.

25 years old
already Canberra's highest point scorer and 21st all time on 1382 after today's 8 points.

This bloke is going to set some record for most games and most points is he can continue to stay injury free.
He could be the new Jason Taylor.

Week in week out he continues to display the highest possible skill levels above most playing this game. Luv him in my side. Better still I'd luv 2 of him.

25 years old

Wish he was an Eagle !!!

He's a complete professional.
Will probably be another great player never to represent more than country origin.

25 years old

He is a rubbish player. Defensively the worst centre in the game and is the No 1 Hog in the game & don't try throwing lies, damn lies & statistics at me. I have watched him play regularly for years and just as Gallen is a liability for Cronulla, so is Croker a liability for Canberra.

He is a rubbish player. Defensively the worst centre in the game and is the No 1 Hog in the game & don't try throwing lies, damn lies & statistics at me. I have watched him play regularly for years and just as Gallen is a liability for Cronulla, so is Croker a liability for Canberra.

Yeah you to probably have not watched him in the last three years.. Set up his outside man for three tries today.. He is approaching Jamie Lyon proficiency at doing this. His defence has improved out of sight. Runs fantastic lines, great anticipation. He is one of the more complete centres in the game.

He is an outstanding player and will break records if he stays healthy.

Raiders will go damn close this year if they keep this form and it will be in no small part, thanks to Croker.

I'm a big fan of Croker. I suggested him as a possible halves partner for DCE when Foran signed with the eels and got shot down. I'm not sure centre is his best spot. Whilst his small size is a hinder at centres, he is probably the average size in the halves. He runs a good hole, has an off load. Great place kicker. A bit of vision and class about him.

Someone who place kicks at such a higher percentage, id be pretty confident can excell at kicking in general play.

Would I take him for our centres? Sure.

Crocker can be a ball hog at times and at times (like just about everyone) he can fall off the odd tackle or two. But when he is in form like he is right now he is easily one of the best centres in the NRL.

Personally I think he should have at least played Origin for NSW by now. Sometimes I wonder if Laurie Daley doesn't pick Canberra players to actually help his old club.

Depending on how far Canberra go in the finals (and considering their position they won't be a first week exit) it would not surprise me to see Crocker named in the Kangaroos Four Nations squad. He deserves it.

NSW seems to have so many players avail that are good club players but nothing special at state level. Croker seems to be at that level to me but I could be wrong.

Crocker is one of those who has never had the chance to show if he can step up in Origin or test footy. For NSW he keeps getting overlooked in favour of the same players every time (Jennings, Josh Morris, Dugan etc) while there has also been players like 1nglis at test level.

If he stays healthy I wonder if Mal will give him a chance in this years Four Nations?

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8