Jared Taylor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Been watching the French v Samoa match

Is Taylor the same bloke that was with us and a few rated fairly highly, until Des broke his leg in a tackling drill ?

Feel sorry of the poor bugger, the Frogs frontline is pitiful and he has all sorts of traffic coming his way which he never looks close to stopping

Also in that match, it has shown that Leuluai can still hit !!!

Taylor was with us but Des broke the leg of Jordan Macey.  Both of them from Port Macquarie though.  Macey ended up going to Union in the end, might have played some 7's for Aus. 

I guess watching grade Rugby League is better than watching the Aussies lose the Border Gavaskar trophy hey?

Cheers Garts for clearing that up

In this day and age mata people are quite capable of watching both

I think australia has done very well to only have lost the 1 game over there in india. That indian team is close to one of the best teams I have seen.

While our bowling attack is probably the worst Australia have had over the last 15 years or so

Obviously haven't watched much cricket in your time.

"One of the best teams I've seen". Ridiculous.

India in India is a hard task at the best of times. Lee after his marital woes, a half fit Clarke, a developing Johnson and no decent spinner is pretty ordinary attack against what both statistically and in reality is probably the best batting line-up in World cricket. Watson and White are lucky to be State players let alone test players.

I've been a harsh critic of Watson, but I'll give him his dues for his efforts this series, he has pulled his head in a bit and knuckled down. He looks the only quick likely to move the ball and get a wicket for the Aussies. We've blown the chance of levelling the series with that Dhoni/Harbajhan partnership. A sub 300 chase was feasible........382 not likely.

All is not lost, at least that petulant prat Ganguly got a golden quacker in his last ever test innings. Couldn't have happened to a nicer pr!ck. See you later Dodo.

Cricket was never the same after Sir Vivian Richards retired. Dean Jones as well. Christ - I'm really showing my age here !

Nutzcraw link said:
I think australia has done very well to only have lost the 1 game over there in india. That indian team is close to one of the best teams I have seen.

While our bowling attack is probably the worst Australia have had over the last 15 years or so

No, sorry, but I just had to post. One of the best teams you have seen? Let's see, they were towelled up by Sri Lanka, basically admitting that they had no idea how to face that new spinner, Sth Africa drew a series recently in India, hardly world beaters away from St Africa. Only this year they were beaten by the Aussies in Australia. Correct me if I am wrong but all of this hot air about them being world beaters is laughable. I would still want Ponting's winning percentage over the past 5 years than Kumble's or Dohni's!!!
Would any Indian Captains winning percentage be close to 30%????????

[quote author=Garts link=topic=178885.msg202724#msg202724 date=1226229140]
You can add Katich to that list with White and Watson. 
[/quote

]

Watson has been our best fast bowler, pity he can't bat though. Maybe he should be given the new ball. Lee is very predictable and too placid. I like fast bowlers to rough up the batsmen on occasions, or is he just worried about his good guy image in India?????

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7