Jared Werea - Hargraves

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We have reisgned our current front rowers and Darcy is still in talks ( I hope ) but there was talk earlier in the year we wanted to get JWH back, Anyone heard the latest

I was never a fan when he played for us. I thought his defense was suspect. A few to many shoulder charges and not enough shoulder in the tackles. But if he wanted badly to come back, then I'd say sign him up and teach him the finer arts of front row play.

He plays like a Rooster, leave him there.

I reckon he is soft, remember all the talk before the Manly game, how he was going to rip into our forwards. He went missing like he has done in just about every big match.

He needs an attitude adjustment. But time at the roosters will do that to you. Thought he Was a big loss when he left, now not so much.

People do realise how young he is? If he stayed with us he would have been a superstar. I know he didn't want to leave but the money was ridiculous. If he wants to come back then I'd be more than happy to see him return.

Agree Bob Dylan. Once i saw him backing away from Luke in the Rabbits game, he showed how big his heart really is. Darcy is a much, much bigger priority in my book.

If we had the money & the space to give him game time (we have neither at the moment) I would be all for Manly getting him back.

Loads of potential, very talented player.

Darcy is the future for sure, wouldn't mind seeing Cunningham getting blooded next year.
Maria Hargreaves, love it! It's easy to look good playing against boys, now he is in with the men he's not a standout. We need to sign a toiler not a talker.
It's a shame Joe is getting on in age, geez he was good value for us. Hands down our best prop this year.

mozgrame said:
Agree Bob Dylan. Once i saw him backing away from Luke in the Rabbits game, he showed how big his heart really is. Darcy is a much, much bigger priority in my book.

Maybe he was scared of a torpedo tackle ;0)

I have always thought Jared was best as a back rower not a prop. There he can use his speed and height on the fringes a bit. I think we would have heard by now if he was going to come back to Manly. Maybe in a year or two down the track if he wants to show an interest in returning. I don't think the club will be chasing him. I am looking forward to seeing how Skinner and Roach go in NSW Cup. They are young too and potentially good props to replace Joe and Kite in a couple of years.

Manly Magic said:
We have reisgned our current front rowers and Darcy is still in talks ( I hope ) but there was talk earlier in the year we wanted to get JWH back, Anyone heard the latest

I don't think that we wanted JWH back. I think it was more like he wanted to come back to Manly. He never really wanted to leave.

I thought JWH was good for us off the bench as a back-rower. Having said that I don't want another forward signed until we have Lussick under lock and key.

No doubt JWH has gone backwards since playing with the Roosters.

Lussick must be a high priority for us beyond 2012, hopefully he plays the house down next year. I guess he may wait until the new NRL media deal is signed before putting pen to paper on a new deal. Lets hope the salary cap goes up!

I know Rose & King are locked up to new deals but what is Brent Kite's status?

Mals said:
I know Rose & King are locked up to new deals but what is Brent Kite's status?

Kite was re-signed recently for 2 more years.

Lets hope Manly pull their finger out and re-sign Lussick to a long term deal. He's a Manly boy through and through.

Eaglette Fan said:
I have always thought Jared was best as a back rower not a prop. There he can use his speed and height on the fringes a bit. I think we would have heard by now if he was going to come back to Manly. Maybe in a year or two down the track if he wants to show an interest in returning. I don't think the club will be chasing him. I am looking forward to seeing how Skinner and Roach go in NSW Cup. They are young too and potentially good props to replace Joe and Kite in a couple of years.

Is Roach sober yet?

Would prefer Lama Tasi back, if any - this kid is the real deal imo but once they leave I'm always happy with replacing them with someone who wants to be here. The Roosters have the abilty to unboil an egg with the toughest of players & for mine Hargreaves is more about the niggle anyway. He also has poor discipline & has an upright running style similar to Marty Lang which will see him cop massive shots from time to time.
As for Darcy - there no doubt he is happy to stay at Manly & even with ridiculous outside offers the Seaeagles will have last shot to sign him up long term. Unlike Hargreaves his game needs little tweaking & will only improve.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2