Jason King and Tony Williams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagles2win

Bencher
Congrat's to both of them been named in the PM XIII.

I think T-Rex is going for the record of being named in the most rep squads this year. 

2010 ARL Prime Minister’s XIII (in alphabetical order)
Player Club
Matthew Bowen North Queensland Cowboys
Luke Douglas Cronulla Sharks
Michael Ennis Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
Blake Ferguson Cronulla Sharks
Matt Gillett Brisbane Broncos
Jason King Manly Sea Eagles
Micheal Luck Warriors
James Maloney Warriors
Tim Mannah Parramatta Eels
Jarrod Mullen Newcastle Knights
Corey Parker Brisbane Broncos (c)
Chris Sandow South Sydney Rabbitohs
Ben Smith Parramatta Eels
Kade Snowden Cronulla Sharks
David Taylor South Sydney Rabbitohs
Willie Tonga North Queensland Cowboys
Akuila Uate Newcastle Knights
Tony Williams Manly Sea Eagles

Bloody greens and independents. I knew the PM new nothing about league. fair dinkum they are scratching for players.
Must be sleceted only from the players that arent on holidays, cause in T rex's case it aint his form.

So far T-Rex is in the NZ squad, the PMs 13 and Tonga mentioned a month or so back that they wanted to pick him as well. He's a man in demand!

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
I met him at the Gold Coast match and he told me he wants to play Origin for NSW!

Did you have tears in your eyes from laughing so hard?

FFS, it's a PM's 13.

Kingy, Snowden, Mullen, T-Rex, Mannah & Gillette are the guys that should be in that team.

They're where the next 3 to 5 years of rep footy are coming from.

Gillette should've played for QLD this year with rookie of the year, Kingy & Mullen should've been in NSW since last year.

I was surprised he was named for NZ, seeing as he is from Tonga and has no Kiwi in him.. And I was re assured this when I read an article saying he doesn't even qualify to play for NZ for the exact reasons.

He has said he wants to play for NSW and Australia, I don't see a problem if he is good enough. He can still play for Australia, but I don't think he can play for Tonga at all anymore if he gets a call up.

As for "Prime Ministers XIII", it needs to be renamed, as she doesn't even know rugby league, let alone all the Internationals.. Honestly.. I doubt she will even watch the game.

Shane link said:
Jarrod Mullen is a scrub!

Meaning? Apprentice doctor? Good show though.

Mullen was picked for NSW too early. He & Pearce should've been given the job of bringing us out of the crap we're in, before Carney even came back. The bloke has the best cut-out pass in the game & the best kicking game going 'round. It's not his fault Newy suck, actually it's his brilliance that they didn't come last. Well, him, Kidley & Aku.

What's with the laughing - how good would it be if Tony turns into a NSW Origin level player - we'll be laughing with joy (as long as he is still with us).

ads link said:
What's with the laughing - how good would it be if Tony turns into a NSW Origin level player - we'll be laughing with joy (as long as he is still with us).

NSW fans wont be

Barry Hyland link said:
Our PM has selected T-Rex to tackle climate change.

This would probably be about as effective as the citizen's assembly she suggested before the election.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6