Jason King in Origin?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
http://www.silvertails.net/forums/topic,180961.0/

I dont understand the love for this guy

Armchair knockers. He has been woeful for the last few years, everyone can see it as plain as day. He has been much better this year. But it has taken 2 losses in origin and injury for him to get a look in, hardly makes him the upper echelon of players

NSW are scraping the bottom of the barrel.  Reminds me of the days they used to have to pick Phil Daley. 

Kingy has his bag packed ready to attend the medical tomorrow morning. 

He has played really well the past couple of games and there are very few better props for NSW out there at the moment.  He has certainly played better than Kite this year.

Who would you guys prefer?  Brett White?  puss puss pass the saucer of milk for Mr White. 

Go Kingy! Don't let the knockers knock you down. Which you haven't done as yet.

(I am making perhaps an erroneous assumption here that big jase would even read this, If I was him I wouldn't. When the hard-core fans don't like, what's left?)

Volley link said:
I see a big 8 metres from 1 hit-up ala that Parra semi final a few years back.
Or the 2 possessions, 2 dropped balls from the shellacking at Shark Park. 

you have to admit after many years of medicorism he has stepped up a bit last year and IMO has actually shown potential this year.

Absolutely I said so above. He has been pretty good over the last few games, but a few good games does not make him a great player

I have always watched our beloved 'Princess' with special interest, mainly due to the banter about him on here. I reckon he has been our best bookend this year. There isn't much between them but Jason is leading. Considering the options the Blues have he deserves a crack. Well done Kingy. Firstly we need you to kick some Doggie butt.

Well deserved imo

He had a top year last year imo, and you could see the fire in the bloke when he injured himself, it looked season ending, and you saw him tipping up tables in the sheds

This year, his first 4 weeks were terrible, but since then he has been our best front rower, and certainly the one with the most mongrel in him this season. When we were missing half a pack against the Raiders he also stood up and had a big game

deadlyeagle link said:
you have to admit after many years of medicorism he has stepped up a bit last year and IMO has actually shown potential this year.

what the hell is medicorism???

Fro link said:
[quote author=deadlyeagle link=topic=180968.msg230949#msg230949 date=1246858536]

[/quote]

Could it be an apathetic parasite ? Maybe an Eel ?

Fro link said:
[quote author=deadlyeagle link=topic=180968.msg230949#msg230949 date=1246858536]

[/quote]  I was waiting for you to pick that up Fro. 

I think we need a new banner "Medicorsim will not be tolerated".

Souths have bought the old one off Peter Sharp,

"Medicorism is welcomed with open arms."

Any Star wars fans out there, wasnt Mediclorians (sp) or something in there??

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7