Jason Robinson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My comment was in no relation to the fight, it was a comment saying that if they were kiwis they would probably show a bit of commitment in getting to the game. Absolutely zero mention of the fight mate

Kiwi Eagle said:
My comment was in no relation to the fight, it was a comment saying that if they were kiwis they would probably show a bit of commitment in getting to the game. Absolutely zero mention of the fight mate

Then I repeat, if that was the case, I apologise. Hopefully you can see my standpoint though, being a father. Hopefully you can also see where/why I read it wrong....

Only you would know the truth....I guess....

The refs were absolutely terrible today, the stuff ups did go both ways though. Still can't work out what happeneed for the Matai try, I am sure The Dogs will have something to say about that.

He is possibly the worst referee in the comp, and he will be refereeing finals footy. For our sake, lets hope he stays well clear of the Manly games!

I'm with you Kiwi, over this mickey mouse bull crap that is peddled out as a professional football league. Shocking calls went both way today, no idea how they were justified.

To quote a wise man, the game is professional but the officialdom isn't.

Darren said:
Kiwi, mellow out, it's just a game, we won!! refs are human, they will make mistakes every week, it's just footy, we may have to et up a thread for your frustrations :-/

Is it a coincidence that he has a major f**k up every time he refs us? Or does it happen in all of his games? If its the latter then he shouldn't be a ref at all.

Jono said:
Darren said:
Kiwi, mellow out, it's just a game, we won!! refs are human, they will make mistakes every week, it's just footy, we may have to et up a thread for your frustrations :-/

Is it a coincidence that he has a major f**k up every time he refs us? Or does it happen in all of his games? If its the latter then he shouldn't be a ref at all.

I always thought it was just Manly that he has it in for...but from watching his games he makes his fair share of dud calls against every team. He looks arrogant, and even captains have trouble approaching him. The d***head should not be a NRL referee!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6