Jason Smith

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wow.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/former-state-of-origin-star-jason-smith-charged-for-cocaine-trafficking-20150106-12j2j8.html

Clint said:
How old are you CP?
He was a prominent player in the 90's.

Mid 30s

Didn't watch much in the late 90s, maybe 3 games after 97 to 02, started again in 03

Legend is a word I'd attribute to Joey of Freddy, even Alfy and Lewis, the ghosts from the past that you never stop hearing about, smith i do not know at all but he looks about the level of Webb

Moondog said:
The media must be beside themselves trying to establish some tenuous Manly connection. Good luck fellas...

He played against manly on multiple occasions

Notably he didn't play his teams last game in 07

Where's slothfield with this chilling news?

If my memory serves me correctly, he was one of the few players who use to smoke...as in cigarettes...even after playing a game!

ALinda said:
If my memory serves me correctly, he was one of the few players who use to smoke...as in cigarettes...even after playing a game!

He sure did. Even at half time. I was just talking to Jason Hetherington about him. He says just before running on the ground to play, Hetherington would be back and forward to the toilet taking nervous leaks, and Smith would be sitting near the door looking as angry as anything, with a smoke dangling form his lips. lol

c'mon...280 grams isn't that much! (is it)

+ wow.

cocaine....that's in queenslaaaaaaaand!

Moondog said:
The media must be beside themselves trying to establish some tenuous Manly connection. Good luck fellas...

He did play against Manly in the '95 grand final.
I class him as a legend. During the super league war he went against his team and jumped ship to the ARL. He and Dymock, Pay and McCracken. They were all dumped till Chris Anderson relented and played them and they won the GF.
He terrorised the Blues during the 90s and singlehandedly got the Raiders into the semis. I loved watching him and his brother play.

Ian roberts took him out in an origin game setting up one hell of a grudge match later in the year

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6