Jason Taylor slams Draw

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's a joke the way the draw is done these days. After 10 rounds we will have played Dogs, Storm and Panthers twice already.

Did he look like a school kid who's just been scolded by his teacher?

To be honest I'd rather play the top teams now when we are badly injured. We stand no chance against anyone with so many players out. Play the top teams now, get them our of the way so we don't lose the easier points against bottom teams while we are injured. That way when we get players back we can play into form against the weaker teams.

I don't know what he is complaining about though. He is playing the Dogs when they are weaker due to injury twice. I wonder if he would be sounding different if they had won and others were asking if it was fair the the Tigers get to play top teams twice in a short period when the team is injured? I doubt it.

Theres always one coach out there sooking it up.

Notice its never the top 4 teams unless of course it's Bennett.

Welcome to our world Taylor, you are right though, its a crap draw that is designed to please a few clubs and piss off the rest of us.

I think it would be fairer if they had 2 conferences of 8 teams that played each other 2 times then play the opposite conference once. That would mean a total of 22 games which will eliminate the players concerns about burn out and also allow the origin season to be played on consecutive weekends to ensure that it does not disrupt the premiership.

It wont happen cause the TV agreement will see to that.

I"d like to see a second Brisbane team if only to dilute the broncos monopoly.

Last edited:
It's the draw you have when complying with television dictates.
Fairness doesn't matter. The fans don't matter. And 15 of the 16 clubs don't matter.

Nothing irritates me more in the Nrl than the broncos draw with them almost always getting a 7 day turn around. This is unfair to all other teams in the competition. As for this years draw, what's with the doubling up? 3 teams twice in 10 rounds for Manly. What crap.

Even though I agree with him that the draw is unfair, I want to give Jason Taylor a serious wedgie for suggesting that the tigpies would have benefited from playing Manly twice instead of the bulldogs. Technically, yes atm, but hey Jason, we have already played the bulldogs twice and lost 4 points. Suck it up. Jeez I hope we beat this little tosse Tiger Pies at Brookvale.

I like to see a second Brisbane team if only to dilute the broncos monopoly.

Yes please. Hate Broncos. Grrrrrrr.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6