Jason Taylor to be announced as next Tigers coach

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hamster Huey said:
Clint said:
Hamster Huey said:
Clint said:
Is this from a dream or do you have a source? :p

If it helps, neither Facebook or Twitter. :D

oh dear. A dream would have held more weight. ;)

You do note that it IS NOT a social media source!!! :huh:

I agree that I would sooner post on the basis of a dream, than any rubbish found through SM.

Oops - Sorry HH. My bad. That'll teach me for not reading properly.

I've always rated him as a good coach so if I was a Tigpie fan I'd be hoping for this appointment. He had success with Souffs when there roster was not that strong, and has no doubt been a big reason for Easts' recent success.
I think he is smart and, as a footballer, he made the most of his ability. I think he also played something like 185 matches without missing one which is a great effort considering he was spindly.

I will always remember him being frog marched out of the SCG during a cricket test. Absolutely pissed.

‎BREAKING‬: Jason Taylor has been elevated to the role ahead of host of contenders including recently sacked Broncos coach Anthony Griffin, ex-Dragons coach Nathan Brown and current Tigers assistant Todd Payten.

Wests Tigers have announced Jason Taylor as the new head coach of the club
THE Wests Tigers are expected to name Jason Taylor as Mick Potter’s replacement as the club’s first grade coach.
DAILYTELEGRAPH.COM.AU

Bomack44 said:
Isn't that what he did too. Urinated on someone

had an altercation with second-rower David Fa'alogo during end-of-season celebrations.

Bomack44 said:
Isn't that what he did too. Urinated on someone

had an altercation with second-rower David Fa'alogo during end-of-season celebrations.

He needs to be ruthless and pull the trigger on those that feel they are bigger than the game and those that don't want to perform.

If I were coach I'd be getting rid of certain people and rebuilding like the Riff did.

He has a nucleus of a good team there but some think they are bigger than their club and the coaching staff.

I wonder of the senior player group at the Rorters are upset with management for letting him go...Oh no that only happens at Manly....LOl Slothfield whats your take on this one

The Who said:
I've always rated him as a good coach so if I was a Tigpie fan I'd be hoping for this appointment. He had success with Souffs when there roster was not that strong, and has no doubt been a big reason for Easts' recent success.
I think he is smart and, as a footballer, he made the most of his ability. I think he also played something like 185 matches without missing one which is a great effort considering he was spindly.

Sorry " the Who ".....The guy would not cop a tackle..standing about 15 metres behind the attack and would throw any pass to avoid copping a hit whilst playing for the bears...i for one am one of those that boo-ed him during his playing days in the half manly jersey....he joins the illustrious craig field in being one of the very few manly players i have booed...could not stand the cat.

From memory wasn't he the North's player that kicked up a big stink regarding Peter Louis's coaching ability...which ended up with Louis being sacked.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8