Jason Taylor to Coach Eels for rest of the Season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
From the ParraEels Website:

JASON TAYLOR APPOINTED PARRAMATTA COACH
15 May 2006

Following the resignation of Brian Smith earlier today, the Board of the Parramatta National Rugby League Club has this evening met to appoint a replacement coach for the remainder of the 2006 season.

Jason Taylor has since been offered the position of Head Coach, which he has accepted.

"It is obviously a difficult situation, but the Board is confident Jason can guide the team for the remainder of the 2006 season," Parramatta Chief Executive Denis Fitzgerald said.

"I'm excited by the opportunity that is in front of me. There is a real challenge for the players for the remainder of the season, and I'm confident there are great times ahead," Taylor said.

Jason Taylor was always an inspirational leader who lead by example ON the field. I would expect him to continue that leadership off the field as well (SCG incident not withstanding). I wish him all the best. It would be great to see him in a coaching role at Manly.

Highest point scorer ever. Yep - over rated. LoL. Byso - your hilarious. Why can't you just admit The Bears possibly just MIGHT have had a good player or two...Hehehehe....

You know Cliffy Lyons ventured through the ol' Black and Reds...

This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. :stupid:

(PS Good goal kicker. Ordinary player. Des was a much better player so to use that reasoning he must be a super coach.)

This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. :stupid:

(PS Good goal kicker. Ordinary player. Des was a much better player so to use that reasoning he must be a super coach.)

LoL - Yet you started a thread about Jason Taylor and The Eels???? 8|
It's all opinion Canteen. In their primes I would prefer Taylor in the 1/2's. That said, in that same side I'd like Dessy to play Lock thanks.

Taylor was part of the trio of high-profile useless halves that Manly/NE spent huge bucks on hoping for premiership success - Field-Taylor-Kimmorley.

Cheered loudly when each left. Couldn't wait.

These overrated players could only strut their stuff behind huge dominant forward packs and went MIA when the going got tough.

If I remember correctly Taylor was also the leader of a player revolt during the N.E. days. Team player or self-serving stirrer?

As a player, JT was a very good goal-kicker.

Hasler played for Australia. Taylor played for Norths.

The thread is about the Eels coaching job - and Souths assistant coach for next year. Plain English.

Taylor could kick ,thats about all.He was the king of speed bumps ,as Ryan ,you are the king of felchers !!

Is Ryan playing the victim again? snif snif.

The chap could kick goals and that's it. He couldn't bust an egg when he tackled and he was less creative than princess as a playmaker.

Taylor could kick ,thats about all.He was the king of speed bumps ,as Ryan ,you are the king of felchers !!

Robbiea - that is VERY close to you being banned my friend. Take that as your 1st and only warning not to degrade this into a name calling site.

Hasler played for Australia. Taylor played for Norths.

The thread is about the Eels coaching job - and Souths assistant coach for next year. Plain English.

Canteen:- But:-

This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site. This is a Manly site

Don't know where I picked up those words of wisdom !!! 8|

The chap could kick goals and that's it. He couldn't bust an egg when he tackled and he was less creative than princess as a playmaker.

Byso - victim again? I expect nothing less, nothing more from you, so I'm not surprised at that little niggle. Who needs enemies when people have acquantences like you !!! 8|

Sorry - also had to add Byso.
Why would I be a victim....when I am better than you !!!! :p

:violin:

Sorry champ I simply don't rate the bloke, so I guess i'll be with the majority on ST with that view.

Taylor was a good organiser and kicker, thats about it.

You dont win a comp unless you have a quality half, how many comps did Norths win? I think that answers your question about him.

The last two posts are equitable arguments...not personal attacks. Very good (apart from the emoticon Byso).

I actually thought the Ikin / Taylor combo was awesome.
So to was the Taylor / Buettner

I think you are being a little sensative, it's a manly forum and we will take the piss out of our own players and especially ex bears players. Hence the "victim" statement.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4