Jennings signs a 4 y deal with Parramatta.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Problem for Jennings.
All that space & opportunity he got at Roosters is gone, with limited opportunity will become a very frustrated player.
Another erratic but talented player, His fate is now sealed, rep days are over.

He's sure to put in 100%. lol
image.png

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...m-they-represent/story-e6frexnr-1226011660688

Squeels fans will be getting pretty excited about now.
They've made some pretty big signings so the pressure is on Lord Arthur. If he can't get results with the players he's got, he'll be joining the fans in the Centrelink queue.

Is it any different to Choc saying he pretty much hated it last year? Seems to be a recurring theme...

Parra 2016 team
1.Gordon-Nothing special pretty average fullback
2.Semi-Best winger in the world
3.Jennings-Out of form but is still one of the top 5 centres
4.Takarangi-Fringe first grader should be playing second row if at all
5.Gutherson-Unproven at nrl level plus injury prone
6.Norman-Average player no kicking game
7.Foran-Will struggle without his combo with snake and DCE plus he isn't a halfback he can't control a game but is the best 5/8 in the world still
8.Paulo-Lazy put could definitely put his size to use in short stints
9.Peats-Injury prone but is talented
10.Mannah-Average player with a poor workrate how he played for nsw I well never know
11.Scott-Injury prone and averaging 60 meters in 2015 is pretty crap
12.Ma'u-Runs good lines and has solid defence
13.Watmough-Injury prone struggling with the loss of manly

Plus a poor bench full of reserve graders and I'd be expecting another tough year if I was a parra fan

Gordon - A bit over the hill these days. Solid and a goal kicker but not the Flash Gordon of old
Semi - Probably the best winger in the world right now
Jennings - On form is one of the top 3 centres in the world
Takarangi - A second rower, why name him in the centres?
Gutherson - Talented, fast, goal kicker. Injury prone and a bit unproven
Norman - Overrated. How he got this far I'll never know
Foran - Gutsy, talented 5/8, but not an organising, long kicking halfback
Paulo - Lazy, unproven
Peats - Could be the next NSW hooker but is injury prone. But seriously, other than Peats and Farah, who else do NSW have? Being the next Blues rake might not mean much if there is no competition
Mannah - Overrated player coming to the end of his playing days
Scott - Will need a big improvement on 2015 form
Ma'u-Runs - Not too bad. Good defender
Watmough - His mistakes playing for Manly, NSW and Australia were covered up by the star players around him. At Parra-doesn't-matta they were exposed. Questionable attitude, injury prone and seemingly only playing for another pay-day.

Big difference. Choc was leaving the team he said he hates. Jennings is joining them.
Nah I meant this offseason Choc was talking about how he didn't care too much for Parra last year. I think he just hates everything

This must surely mean the Roosters have some cap space left. Will they sign one of ours? And if so does that mean we'll get whoever we've been chasing?

I think them allowing Jennings to go paves the way for Hayne to come in at some stage and Ferguson will return to the centres. It has to be something like that. Jennings is a talented player and the Whinging worms left edge is pretty potent now with Forme and Radradra in and outside of him.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8