Jersey this weekend

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
It said on the TV last night that the Storm and Warriors will both be wearing their heritage jersey this weekend

Anyone know if this is across all the games ?

The storm don't have any heritage.  Maybe they will wear their shirt "the NRL owned by the storm since 1998".

would be nice to see us wear ours as well
but if we were to make the GF I would demand that we wear our home jersey then

I would like it if the teams wore them all the way though actually, Maroon with White V holding up the trophy would look the goods

1571011910016000.jpg

The main reason I wanted us to win the MP was because if we did meet Melbourne again in the GF then WE could wear the home strip, like they did last year.

Or heritage strips would look pretty cool too - but that would also be bad if it was manly/melbourne - colour clash

So if we make the GF against the Drizzle we have to wear our away strip because they were minor premiers, is that the story ?? What happens if they lose this week and we win, do we then become the higher ranked team and have the home jersey rights in the GF ??

At least this year we have the new white strip, which is a heap better than last years away strip. I couldn't face us running out in that old strip again, too many bad memories.

Manly not being able to wear their strip because of the clashing it clashing with the storm is a joke - the NRL should have made melbourne choose a unique colour that suited them better when they entered the comp like pink, aqua or mauve.

Well i may be completely wrong about the home/away thing but that's what i thought, why else would we have played in white last year?  Broncos played in their away in 06 because Storm were higher ranked...

i'll have to try find out somewhere

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
would be nice to see us wear ours as well
but if we were to make the GF I would demand that we wear our home jersey then

Hehe, and I am sure that demand would be treated with the respect it deserves :)

Yeah, stop the crap. If we play the Storm in the GF again this year, we wear the white, they wear the colours.

Hey, C'nC, this years away is a farken training shirt. Last years looked like a footy jersey at least.
It'll be crap to look back on this years white strip in 20 years, much moreso than last years.

I still want to win, even if we wear that abomonation.

Why does one team have to wear white. It is not House Football or black and white tv. We wear white shorts and maroon. They wear dark blue with silly purple. How can that be confused by anybody. Both teams should wear the jersey of choice as home and away is over.

missing_something link said:
Manly not being able to wear their strip because of the clashing it clashing with the storm is a joke - the NRL should have made melbourne choose a unique colour that suited them better when they entered the comp like pink, aqua or mauve.

hahaha.. magenta would have been lovely..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6