Jesse gone too!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jesse was more shocked than happy at his first try :p

6665826-3x2-940x627.jpg

All the best Jesse was one of the only players to give it his all. I really cant see us getting tamou now his won the grand final &dont know why everyone is talking about jack bird cronulla are signing him up to a longer deal. Bring up our juniors

James tamou don't worry he can turn it up also...I understand what brookvale 2015 is saying we all love jesse . Great club man , tried hard for our jumper but just no impact bar defence. He was never going to change a game from behind to win. Happy he has a contract seems like a genuine likeable lad.

This... on top of Gutherson … something is up, surely.

Good players, young, on the improve, under contract … but maybe just below our top 17 level.

But I almost don't care who else we sign from here on, as long as we produce a team that can beat the Eels and Foran and Watmough.

Pretty disappointed that Jesse is leaving. I just loved his passion, work ethic, energy and his awesome smile....a real great player/person to have in your club. I thought he had potential and was on his way up.

Anyway obviously our management are completely ****ed, nothing surprises me now. They are well and truly destroying the joint.

Anyway I wish Jesse all the very best, he deserves it.

Not happy about JSL leaving: ok he's not the greatest forward running around but in a season where a lot of very un-Manly performances were served up, Jesse always put his heart and soul into whatever he did on the field. For that enthusiasm and effort alone he deserved a pat on the back and some support from the club.

However, it's a brave new world it would seem. I guess we will see what happens..

Best of luck Jesse, thanks for the effort :D

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4