Jesse

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jesse has a bit of a sidestep too, and seems to be ready to off load - where most of our forwards don't have this second phase play in their repertoire :angel:

Lui is fast and runs straight - pretty sure that they are both here another 2 years :)

I think from Penrith/Windsor. I am sure I have a game where MW played Windsor a couple of years ago and he was a centre for Windsor.

I rate him above Hasson tbh and think he is tailor made for the bench. Think while we have a good pack we could use some genuine impact.

Agreed. He has such enthusiasm as well as skill. Looks like he really loves being part of a successful team. I keep picturing how great he'll be as he bulks up with age.

JSL reminds me of SBW the way he goes about the game. He's a bloody good player. Saw Lui a few times playing for the broncos last year and was stoked we signed him.

The Prince of Brookvale said:
He looks like a young Kitey. Still raw but I think he's gonna get better and better. Def in our top 17

I said something similar in another thread last night. He lined up as a prop in a scrum at one stage and I said to myself "what's Kitey doing back in Manly colours?"

Looks like he could offer some very good things in attack. Defence needs a bit of work though, hopefully that will come as he matures.

Glad you posted this Susan, I thought he was great off the bench last night.

Very energetic player that is still rather young. As his game matures he could be pushing for a spot in the starting 13. One of our big improvers this year for sure.

I get the feeling that he is really putting in 100% on and off the field. The way he followed Kingy against the bunnies just screamed to me he is trying to mimic the old top experienced crew, a bit like choc coming of age under BK.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6