Joe G Tweet

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
This probably got missed in all the twitter excitement yesterday, but thought it was worthy of a highlight. Joe tweeted the following yesterday

Got told 1 of the questions my son was asked at skool was "what is 1 of ur dreams?","2be like my dad &play 4 @manlyseaeagles #chokedup #snif

Thought that was pretty cool. I wonder what school his kids go to, he still lives out west somewhere doesn't he ?? I'd imagine most of the kids in his class would be Riff or Slime fans, good to see Joe's young fella raising the average IQ.

This probably got missed in all the twitter excitement yesterday, but thought it was worthy of a highlight. Joe tweeted the following yesterday

Got told 1 of the questions my son was asked at skool was "what is 1 of ur dreams?","2be like my dad &play 4 @manlyseaeagles #chokedup #snif

Thought that was pretty cool. I wonder what school his kids go to, he still lives out west somewhere doesn't he ?? I'd imagine most of the kids in his class would be Riff or Slime fans, good to see Joe's young fella raising the average IQ.

Yeah I retweeted it even in the middle of the ****storm it brought a smile to my face.

What more does a father want to hear?

Yeah I retweeted it even in the middle of the ****storm it brought a smile to my face.

What more does a father want to hear?

I'm still learning how to use twitface too.
I resisted the social media temptation for so long.

Now I feel dirty :D

WAMF said:

Im not a fan of twitter, Berks runs our twitter account and does a great job, I just don't have the time for more social media :)

As for the **** storm see the "mullane stand" post

WAMF said:

Im not a fan of twitter, Berks runs our twitter account and does a great job, I just don't have the time for more social media :)

As for the **** storm see the "mullane stand" post

Twitter ... *sigh* it's like a breeding ground for poor grammar I've noticed.

That said, nothing more awesome than a father proud of his son. Was talking to a bloke recently who was telling the world how proud he was that his son got promoted to Toyota Cup this season :)

Twitter ... *sigh* it's like a breeding ground for poor grammar I've noticed.

That said, nothing more awesome than a father proud of his son. Was talking to a bloke recently who was telling the world how proud he was that his son got promoted to Toyota Cup this season :)

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6