Joe Galuvao!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mozgrame

Engorged member
This bloke is a fair dinkum machine. He was knocked rotten there at one stage during the game but just kept on in the thick of the battle until the cobwebs cleared. He's a true war horse. I've been at work today arguing, defending and trying to explain people that the fighting and push me, pull you crap is not the important thing. I am so tired of talking about it.
To me, the thing that stands out the most is the fact that we beat the competition front runners 18 - 4. They were lucky to get the 4. We beat them with 14 players to 16. We beat them with players playing out of their normal positions. It was a convincing display by the mighty Eagles in every aspect, and Joe was a massive part of it. I wouldn't have traded a half concussed Joe for any of their forwards. Keep powering Joe!!

He's our Foi Foi, running straight and hard. Never taking a backward step. He's been a revelation. And we are going to need him and the other forwards to step up even further in the weeks ahead.

hes been playing with a lot more aggression lately too, love it

btw, how good was his grubber straight after he was concussed. woulda made any half proud

Apparently we have one of the Leagues oldest forward packs, but on Friday night Smokin Joe, and Shane Rodney were just outstanding. Nood's grubber was just fantastic, and perfectly weighted. Even Kitey had a great game and I don't remember a time when he ran backwards into the opposition.
Shane, and Joe are making the younger forwards in the game look ordinary and good on them!

The Who said:
He's our Foi Foi, running straight and hard. Never taking a backward step. He's been a revelation. And we are going to need him and the other forwards to step up even further in the weeks ahead.

the big difference there is big joe can play more than 30 minutes a game

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7