Joe Galuvao

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DUFFMAN

Bencher
I know there is only about 1% of him playing chance but I was speaking to a mate and he said Joe was training today and looked fit and ready to go.

Even if he was I don't think 2V would bring him back for the grand final.

Because nobody has ever been able to stop Smokin' Joe. Esp. some doctor with a degree.

Eagle1963 said:
I'm Confused!! Why is he still training if he has Retired ?

He's a pro. Contracted as part of our top 25. Whether he is fit to play or not, he is needed at training to help the team run their drills and formations. And his cool head and experience is needed for the other players.

lets not forget he probably actually enjoys training or wouldn't have gone this far most likely.

Eagle1963 said:
I'm Confused!! Why is he still training if he has Retired ?

'Cause he's a champion. An example to the younger blokes in the squad to look up to and emulate as their careers progress. Serious season ending injury with retirement confirmed, he had every reason in the world to use the club rehab but put his feet up competitively.

I understand he'll be doing a lot of work with junior development out Western Sydney, which will be our loss but a huge gain for the code out there.

Doubt he plays. Gower sounded pretty pumped on twitter. He probably has been told he's playing playing

Just saw Nood and Family at DY Beach and said thanks, so I guess he will be a spectator like us :angel:

The place is all maroon and white, with some real creative car decorations :)

I'm never comfortable with Gower. I believe he wont make much difference to our pack but with Snakes hamstring it may be a good idea to put Hiku in in case snake goes down early in the game.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6