Joe G's Broken Hand

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Joe

Des just said on mmm that joe is suspected to have broken his hand in the first few mins of his game. Huge effort to push on without pain killers apparently.

Tony williams torn hamstring 4-6 weeks.

I guess we are looking at Rodney back in a week or two. With T-Rex looking injured we could be seeing short numbers in the back-row?

Ironically reminiscent of Bryant's courage against Parramatta a couple of seasons ago. He'll be sorely missed. I think Lussick will get another call up. He was ok but was shocked by the pace of first grade on debut.

Yeah, T-Rex with a hammie. Snake got hurt and it looked like a shoulder but hopefully ok. We are down on troops and I'm praying Kite is back. If we lose Joe that is nasty. Not so confident going into the 'Gong game. Go boys!

ManlyBacker said:
Yeah, T-Rex with a hammie. Snake got hurt and it looked like a shoulder but hopefully ok. We are down on troops and I'm praying Kite is back. If we lose Joe that is nasty. Not so confident going into the 'Gong game. Go boys!

Interesting..on the hill its a bit hard to see some of the details (esp when you've put half a doz down the hatch haha) but we could see T Rex's hammy as soon as he took off after the 2nd guy once he shut down the breakaway run.

Brett was camping out on left wing for a while and we were wondering if he picked up an injury.... wasn't appearing to run as hard n fast in 2nd half and abit flat generally compared to his brilliant best.

Bad news about Joe...he played so well again tonight and really ran hard and straight when needed.

At least a chance for Mauro to get more than 4 minutes game time. I don't understand why we are down to 16 players for most of the game yet one of our reserves only gets 4 minutes game time.

Des said on MMM that he wanted guys out there who could win the game for us and then Mauro came on for the last few when in front to save the game.

You have to admit he has a point. George, Joe and co can get offloads away.

eggson said:
Makes next week look pretty damn hard

Yep it will be very hard but i have a feeling we will improve for next week and Des will have the boys ready to put the sword to the Goons. A bad performance is exactly what we probably needed before the Stgeorge match anyway to keep everyone's heads level.

I guess we'll line up like this....

1) Snake
2) Robbo
3) Lyon
4) Matai
5) Williams
6) Foran
7) DCE
8) King
9) Ballin
10) Kite/Rose
11) Watmough
12) Buhrer
13) Gifty

14) Mauro
15) Rose/Harrison
16) Lussick
17) Robinson

Not much impact on the bench, but i'm sure the boys will put in a solid effort. They all have so far this season when called in 1st grade.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7