Joe Kelly on Triple M soon

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Paul kent is such a ****wit though. He just throws speculation everywhere and its just crap. He needs to call benett up and speculate that he hates thaiday and dropped him because he's a ****ing racist but dont be silly he only speculates at us

Paul kent is such a ****wit though. He just throws speculation everywhere and its just crap. He needs to call benett up and speculate that he hates thaiday and dropped him because he's a ****ing racist but dont be silly he only speculates at us
Well his editor is Buzz so...

Always enhance your Joe Kelly listening experience with the Joe Kelly Drinking Game.

Everytime he utters "y'know", take a drink of your favourite posion.

Warning: Responsible drinkers are recommended to avoid this game.

image.jpg

I reckon Kelly has done this all in purpose and For good reason.. fact us we have tonnes of talent coming through the ranks all wanted by other clubs.. Gutho, Turbos, etc... He prob saw that keeping either half would strain us, let someone else use their cap to pay overs while we retain what we can.. you never know.. he might be a genius

Giving him credit he hasn't proved yet he deserves.

Losing two rep hales in one year is nigh on unforgivable.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8