Joe Kelly resigns

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bones

Bones Knows
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Thank faaark for that. The statement should have gone on to read "the Sea-Eagles do not however thank Kelly for his mismanagement of outgoing legends, complete mess of player negotiations with Foran and DCE, and total incompetence in dealing with sponsors. We wish you good riddance and extend our sympathy to the next doorstep you land upon"

Thank faaark for that. The statement should have gone on to read "the Sea-Eagles do not however thank Kelly for his mismanagement of outgoing legends, complete mess of player negotiations with Foran and DCE, and total incompetence in dealing with sponsors. We wish you good riddance and extend our sympathy to the next doorstep you land upon"
GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!

With the announcement of a new CEO and jersey design,I wonder if the club are buttering up supporters for an announcement that won't be very popular?
What they think is unpopular and what is unpopular are most likely two different things.

It would have to be the strangest appointment yet.
Genuinely interested in thoughts.
What are the duties of a CEO?
How would a guy whose last 15 years was as a school principal fit these duties?
Hope it's a master stroke!

Cleary was the principal when I was still at school. He was very much a no nonsense type who has made the school much more profitable than it was before him. The school was run very professionally and had more of a "business" feel than a school.

Still, not sure if a high school principal is the best man for the job.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7