Joe out of Illawarra match

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
According to the NRL website preview. I'm not sure if this is an old review, or the latest news.
Any updates?
And anything on Kite being a late inclusion?

Those reviews are written on Wednesday/Thursday before the weekend's matches and is based on the original information given by the club to the NRL. Everything I've read over the past 4-5 days has suggested he will be playing. As far as I'm aware Kite won't be returning until after the bye.

Ceagle said:
I thought he was fine to play, maybe the NRL website have it wrong, how old is the preview?

Hopefully old. I wasn't sure. Very poor though if it contains info written 3-4 days ago.

Manly posted a photo of Joe on facebook this morning of him getting on the bus to the game. Looks like he's playing.

The Who said:
Ceagle said:
I thought he was fine to play, maybe the NRL website have it wrong, how old is the preview?

Hopefully old. I wasn't sure. Very poor though if it contains info written 3-4 days ago.

All the match previews go up on the website the same day regardless if the game is to be played on Friday or Monday. It's just a mention of a few players rather than official team lists so not really a big deal.

I don't know about Joe, but I was just told by a well placed St George supporter that Hornby, Scott & Creah will all play.

Ralphie said:
I don't know about Joe, but I was just told by a well placed St George supporter that Hornby, Scott & Creah will all play.

I like the idea that three of their best players will be carrying injuries into the game:) And this way, if we win, nobody will say they didn't field their best team.

Ralphie said:
I just heard Hornby & Scott are both out. Fien's replacing Hornby at halfback.

I remember the days when forwards would play injured & not show a sign of it on the field. Joe is of the caliber. Others are not.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6